Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 25 September 2017

You Are Beautiful - for Dies to Die For

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.

I'm here a little later than planned today with my usual 

MONDAY MORNING INSPIRATION 

And this week I am thrilled to share this little beauty with you 


I worried about my colouring skills for this image but have to say that I was quite pleased with the end result - so if I can do it - anyone can do it.

Here's a list to all the gorgeous goodies I used from the fabulous 



Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous crafty week.

TTFN

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

oooh stunning! She is gorgeous, love the colours and pretty design
Lorraine x

Karen Knott said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Debs, beautiful colouring and I love the paper you have used too
Hugs Kaz xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Deb’s, so beautifully coloured xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous colouring and such a lovely card.
Luv
Debby

Carol S. said...

A beautifully coloured image Debs. Love the colours too. A gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Claudia Rogier said...

Awesome card.

xx
Claudia

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/

http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be