Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 5 June 2017

Birthday Cupcake Greetings for Dies to Die For

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
I'm back again with my usual Monday Morning Inspiration for 


And this week I have gone all girlie girlie with a super sweet image from 
I decided to do  bit of paper-piecing - something I've not done in ages.
The rest of the image was coloured with Copics - and I had another go at leaving a little teeny bit of white in the hair - quite pleased with the end result - but still a long way to go.

This card was for my snuggalicious Granddaughter Ruby Mae's 4th birthday yesterday


Here's the links to the other items used:

Image & Sentiment: 'Jessica with Cupcakes'
Design Paper: Doodlebug 'Sugar Shoppe'


Hope you have a fabulous crafty week.
TTFN





6 comments:

pinky said...

Super cute card Debs, love the wee candles too. Your granddaughter is just beautiful.

Carol S. said...

Brilliant, pretty card. Cute and beautifully coloured image and love the candles. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute colourful card

Wishcraft said...

Aww such a cute image and love the paper piecing... gorgeous card Debs :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Pollard Carole said...

She is so sweet as is your beautiful grand daughter Love this amazing design. I Hope she had a ball on her birthday love and hugs Carole x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Debs, this is such a sweet card. I LOVE that gorgeous image! Fabulously fun papers too. I bet wee Ruby utterly LOVED her fabulous birthday card. Hugs, Wends xoxo