Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 22 May 2017

Discover Your Wings

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Today I'm here with my usual Monday Morning Inspiration for 

 And this week I have a little piece of 
Home Decor to share with you - using some beautiful elegant stamps by Taylored Expressions


I started by painting an MDF heart using two gorgeous Chalk Paint colours by Viva Decor - Revive and Vintage - Just tore across a piece of paper and masked off one half then painted with one colour and then flipped the paper over and painted the other half with another colour.

When the paint was dry I added some Crackle Medium over the top and when that was dry I stamped the images and sentiment using Ranger Black Archival Ink.

I also stamped one of the large butterflies onto patterned paper and adhered along the body and added   that on top of a stamped butterfly on the MDF heart - lifting the wings for some dimension.

 Here's a link to all of the gorgeous DtDF stash I used:


Hope you had a lovely weekend.
Here's to a fabulous crafty week.

TTFN

No comments: