Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 24 April 2017

Flutterby Butterflies for DtDF

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

I'm here with a little Monday Morning Inspiration using probably my most favourite-ist  crafty theme of Flutterby Butterflies :) as my DT project for 


For today's piece I went down the 'Arty' route and had a play with creating a colourful inky background for my gorgeous MFT B butterflies to flutter out of
I created the background using my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens - I simply scribbled different colours onto a clear plastic bag - a cello card bag would be perfect - then I spritzed with some water and then pressed my white card onto the plastic bag to pick up the ink.

When it was dry I positioned the Butterfly Dies where |I wanted them and then die cut. Then I over-stamped the butterfly die cuts with the co-ordinating stamp - using Archival Black Ink.

I adhered the die cut inky background  onto a base card and then after shaping the butterfly wings I adhered them back into the die cut background - just putting the adhesive along the centre of the body so that the wings could be lifted and it looks like they are fluttering out of the background.

Finishing with one of the co-ordinating Sentiment Stamps.

And here are the links to the gorgeous MFT stamps and dies:


Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous crafty day.
TTFN

No comments: