Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 2 February 2017

With Love at In the Pink

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Oops it seems to be another little while since I last posted and also had the chance to pop round to see you all but still so busy and loving every minute of it - especially the little road trip I had with some of my lovely DT buddies to Thetford at the weekend to help out on the Dies to Die For stand - will share a photo at the end of this post.

But the real reason I'm here is to share my DT inspiration for the new challenge over at

IN THE PINK

this time we have a fabulous theme:

WITH LOVE

and that gave me the perfect opportunity to play with some gorgeous new goodies I bought at the weekend:
So I started by spritzing some Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks with a spritzer I made myself from Inka Gold in Magneta and water - what the photo doesn't pick up is the gorgeous pearly sparkle this gives. Then I smooshed it onto a piece of good quality white card to create my inky background.

I die cut the gorgeous Die-Namics Abstract Heart - from DTDF in white and also in pink glitter card and then inlaid the pink glitter pieces - it did take some time - but I think it was worth it :o)
Then I drew around the outline of the die onto black card and fussy cut it to create a narrow border.

Other items used:

Design Paper - MFT Hearts and Stripes

Our sponsor this time is

offering 1 lucky winner $12 to spend in their online store.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies.

So before I go here's a fabulous photo of my lovely DT buddies at the DTDF stand at the weekend - what a brilliant day we had:


So on the front row from left to right we have the gorgeous Tracy, Kat, me, Annette and Squirrel and of course the beautiful Faye and Sue at the back.
And remember - what happens on tour stays on tour :o) 

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.

TTFN
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

8 comments:

Fiki said...

very nice card!
hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
≽ܫ≼

Larissa said...

Fabulous card Deb, Love all the diecuts you used.

Hugs,
Larissa

Wendy said...

Love your card Debs, it's absolutely gorgeous! Wonderful photo of you all :)
Hugs
Wendy xx

Sarah said...

Love the contemporary look to this card Debs, really lovely, as is the photograph of you all. It sounds like you had a terrific time xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab card and a great pic. Such a shame I missed you again x

Christine L said...

Your card is an absolute stunner Debs... LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!

Loving the photo too... I so wish I could have been there - it was almost a Pink Ladies day out!!

Looking forward to watching you later this morning..

Christine x

Pollard Carole said...

Great photo hope you had a fab day and spent lots You have to don't you . Loving the card such a great design Love and hugs Carole x

Sue said...

What a fabulous day we had - but less of that as this card is absolutely exquisite...xxx (wishin' I'd bought that heart due now as well)! /-:...xxx