Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 6 February 2017

Upsy-Daisy Thanks Ever So Much

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you had a fabulous weekend and are feeling refreshed and ready for the week ahead.

I am SUPER THRILLED to be sharing this post with you today as it's my debut post for 



YES - I am now officially on one of the most fabulous DT's ever - I still can't quite believe it - and I am still pinching myself to make sure I'm not just dreaming!!!

With soooooo many gorgeous goodies to play with I just didn't know what to do first - but in the end I opted for a CAS design using my scrummy new MFT Die-Namics 'Upsy-Daisy' dies teamed with some gorgeous Bazzill Basics Design Papers 'Vintage Lace' - amazing quality papers - love them :o)
And finished with a fabulous sentiment from Mama Elephant that sums up how grateful I am to be given this opportunity - thank you so much Tracy and all my lovely DTDF teamies.

And here are the links to the products I've used - just incase you might want to treat yourself too :o)

MFT Die-Namics 'Blueprints 3' for the scallop border
Mama Elephant 'Water Blooms' for the sentiment  

Thanks for popping by.

Have a FAB-U-LOUS day.

TTFN

15 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Çongratulations Debs!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Congrats again on the DT post. Your card is so sweet, Love the design and the colours, Love Hazelxx

Kat W said...

An uber fabulous debut card from an uber fabulous lady and I am so thrilled we get to work together at DtDF :-)
I love these gorgeous vintage tones and that bee-yooo-tiful sunny flower...that's cheered me up a bit as I can't possibly be sad looking at this fab card and thinking of you :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Marilyn said...

This is pretty. So classic and stylish... love it!

Sarah said...

Well done you!! Such an elegant debut card Debs xx

Lorraine said...

Congratulations - How brilliant and very well deserved.
Your card is gorgeous, I love the design and pretty flower
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and love the colours. Pretty design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sue said...

Lovely Debs - this is a fabulous card! I love everything about it, you always put everything together perfectly and make the most gorgeous card designs. So chuffed you are part of our wonderful DTDF team...xxx
Twoooooo moooore sleeeeeeps!

Wendy said...

Congratulations Debs, so happy for you! Love your card, gorgeous colours & design, love the Daisy die...think I may have it can't remember now, will have to check it out!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Sue said...

Big Congratulations Debs, I know you will love being part of Tracy's fabulous team!
Your card is gorgeous, such a stylish design and I love the colours.
Hugs, Sue xx

Pollard Carole said...

Well done you I'm delighted for you its so deserved. This card is lovely a fabulous start to a new Design team Love and hugs Carole x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Debs, such a brilliant design.
Congratulations on your new DT spot, so well deserved.
Pauline
x

Jane Savage said...

Many congratulations, Debs!! Wonderful news and so richly deserved too! Fabulous card once again! xxx

Wishcraft said...

Congrats on the new DT Debs! Love your fab card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

pinky said...

Saw this over on facebook. Its just gorgeous Debs and congrats on your new dt post! You're a busy lady!!