Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 27 February 2017

Happy Birthday Balloon

Good evening my lovely crafty friends.

Hope you had a wonderful relaxing weekend. I had a lovely day yesterday spending time with my 3 beautiful Grandchildren at my Nephew's daughter's 3rd birthday party - will share a photo at the end of this post - those that haven't seen a photo in a while won't believe just how much they have grown!!!

But before that I would like to share my DT make for


and this week I opted to use this adorable image from CC Designs
 
Thought this would be perfect for the birthday girl.

Card ingredients:

Image: CC Designs: 'Pinkies Cupcakes and Balloons' 
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Doodlebug 'Sugar Shoppe'

So before I go here's a favourite photo from the party yesterday


Love these 3 beyond words ❤️❤️💙

Thanks for popping by and for all your lovely comments.

Have a fabulous evening.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Such a pretty card Debs, the colours are gorgeous as are your adorable grandchildren. I spotted on FB that it said Frampton Cotterell, takes me back to my own childhood, happy days spent there with cousins of my own!! xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

How sweet it is especially the glittering balloon
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Fiki said...

very sweet card!
and nice photo!

Juls said...

Gorgeous love the sparkly balloon & the DP's you have teamed it with xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Super sweet card and super sweet photo, they have grown so much, such cuties

Pollard Carole said...

Your card is adorable a very lovely design. You are a lucky lady such beautiful grandchildren Love and hugs Carole x