Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 19 January 2017

What's New? at In the Pink

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Brrrrr it's a bit chilly here in Gloucestershire this morning - good excuse to stay indoors keeping warm and of course spend sometime in my little crafty haven - which is just what I 'NEED' to do as I have a fairly big magazine commission to work on and two Hobby House shows next week to prepare for as well - love it!!!!

But of course before I head on up I would like to share my DT make for the new challenge over at

IN THE PINK

and this time our fabulous theme is

WHAT'S NEW?
See the main challenge blog for full details.

I went for the option of NEW STASH (surprise surprise lol!!!) and a CAS design - keeping the focus on this FAB-U-LOUS image:
A very lovely friend gave me a DTDF voucher for Christmas and I bought this fabulous stamp (and a few other things) with it - thank you my friend :o)

Card Ingredients:

Image: Stamping Bella 'Giftabella'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: MFT 'Sweet Celebration'
Dies: Die-Namics 'Stitched Oval Scallop Frames'
Glamour Dust

Our sponsor this time is the wonderful:
offering 1 VERY lucky winner this gorgeous prize:


Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the stunning inspiration from my lovely 
Pink Ladies DT buddies - you won't be disappointed.

Thanks for popping by and for all your continued support and encouragement - it really does mean a lot.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

6 comments:

Janice said...

Delightful as ever Debs - what a great image! Have fun with all that work, Jx

cotnob said...

A super card Debs, a fabulous image and pretty papers.
It's pretty cold here as well and the forecast is even colder for the weekend!
Pauline
x

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Debs, fabulous image and papers.. love it!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a pretty card, lovely image

Pollard Carole said...

Fab design just love that stamp so much love and hugs Carole x

Donna said...

Stunning card Debs, my daughter would love it as it incorporates her favourite hobby...shopping! Fantastic colouring and a really girly design...perfect! x♥ Donna ♥x