Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 4 August 2016

Anything Goes - As Long as it's Pink at In the Pink

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are having a good week.

Today I'm here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


we are celebrating our 4th Birthday and 100th Challenge

And the theme this time is

ANYTHING GOES 
AS LONG AS IT'S PINK 

So as I have such a busy schedule right now I have combined my DT card with a demo make for an upcoming Create & Craft USA show at the end of this month - using some gorgeous Hobby House goodies

I decided it has been too long since I made a twisted easel card so that's what I did


Here's what I used:


Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the stunning inspiration from my DT buddies.

We don't have a sponsor this time but we are all offering a small parcel of goodies each - picked from the lovely comments left on each blog.

Thanks for popping by - it's always good to see you.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
SaveSave

21 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous and pink, lovely papers and image x

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Debs, love the twisted easel design and your added detail is perfect...a really stunning design! :) Donna ♥ x

Sarah said...

Beautiful work as always Debs. Love the design, I really should have a go at a twisted easel xx

Debbie said...

What a beautiful piece. Loving all the components and it's so pretty. I've never made a twisted easel card, I must have a go as you've inspired me. Hope the tv programmes go well. You're so natural and explain everything well. Big hugs xxx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful colouring and sparkle on your cute Fairy Debs and fabulous easel design card..love it.

luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous girly card Debs, the topper is adorable and I love the design and those pretty papers
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debs, such a pretty image and lovely papers - your design is fabulous.
Pauline
x

Bad Kitty said...

very sweet card

Carol S. said...

Love this image and a gorgeous card design. Great seeing you on the box! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Christine L said...

So fabulous Debs... loving the easel shape... and those papers... well, they're now on my shopping list!

Hope you're nearly back in your kitchen!

Hugs
Christine x

Kat W said...

What a Wee cutie! The twisted easel design is fab and using the bow as the 'prop' for the top section is just brilliant! This is so full of beautiful pinkness and they will love it on Craft USA :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Pollard Carole said...

So pretty love this gorgeous card the shape is amazing so lovely love and hugs Carole x

Whisper said...

Oooo absolutely adorable and i have never tried a twisted easel, i must give it a go, Luv Sam x

pinky said...

This is so pretty Debs, from the shape to the image to the colours, just love it.

Natasa Š. said...

Adorable easel card! Love the image, nice design!

Debbie said...

Hi Debbs.
Caught you on tv the other day.
It's a bloody miracle i even had the tv on never mind see you on their.......lol
I have my Mum moving in with me at the mo, nearly done, but it's been hard. Mum is a very trendy and well 77 year old, but hates living on her own after living with her own Mum for 25 years (she died 2 years ago), so in with us she's come.....
My Daughter's Wedding is three weeks away now, so all go.
Anyway it was lovely seeing you and you always look so lovely and your demo's are wonderful. Debbie X

Barbara Hesford said...

This a gorgeous card.

Marjeta said...

Gorgeous card. Love unusual folding.
Marjeta

Juls said...

So so very gorgeous!!! Loving it xx

Whisper said...

Aaaah simply gorgeous hun, Luv Sam x

vickiscraft said...

Wow stunning pretty little card Debs, I do so love these products. It sounds like you are a very busy little bee at the moment, hope everything is going well and loved your show on Create and Craft yesterday (9th Sept.)

Take care,
hugs
Vicki xx