Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 21 December 2015

A Snowy Christmas Scene

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Don't be shocked but I'm here today to share a couple of non-DT cards I made at the weekend - some last minute Festive makes!!!!
And I will have a few more to share before we head off to Centre Parcs in The Lake District for a relaxing Christmas break - just me, my DH, Jack and my MiL - but we will be doing Christmas all over again next Monday with all the kids and my gorgeous Grandchildren :o)

I made 4 of this style - super simple and it's one of my most favourite Christmas images
and another design - same colour and same image just a different size and LO
Challenges I would like to enter:

Glitter n Sparkle - Glittery, Sparkly Christmas
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Let it Snow
Sweet Stampin' - Merry Christmas
Winter Wonderland - BINGO (Snowflakes, Glitter, Rhinetone/Pearls)

After my marathon ironing session yesterday - 7 hours in total!!!! I am thrilled to say that today is the first day in many weeks months that I don't have any specific jobs to do - so I think I will have a lazy PJ day catching up with my bloggy friends whilst watching some Christmas movies and maybe eating a few choccies :o)

Thanks for popping by.
Hope you have a fabulous day.
TTFN

16 comments:

Kath said...

Lovely cards - the snowy scene is beautiful and I love your layouts.
Kath x

Kelly Lloyd said...

These are stunning debs.
Love this image
Hugs Kelly x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

It seems to be a fave stamp for many of us. I mostly stamp in brown but I love your versions, beautiful cards. Have a fabulous time, thanks for my lovely card, Merry Christmas xx

Bad Kitty said...

very nice
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Lorraine said...

These are gorgeous Debs, love the postcard stamp and fab designs.
Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Debs, that sounds like my kind of day! Your cards are beautiful - I love that image and you have designed your cards perfectly with the super blue collar scheme and pretty details. Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas Debs...
Sue...xxx

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Debs, such a fabulous stamp, lovely soft blues and perfect designs.
Thank you for the lovely card that arrived today, I hope you have a lovely break and enjoy your family celebrations.
Happy Christmas.
Pauline
x

pinky said...

Debs they are just gorgeous, loving that stamp!

CornishKat said...

Beautiful cards, very elegant. I love the embossing detail and the added sparkle. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.
Katrina x

p.s. I have some candy on my blog at the moment if you want to join in http://cornishkat.blogspot.com/

andree said...

A really pretty card. Thanks so much for playing this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree {DT Lil Patch of Crafty Friends}

Vic said...

I'm not surprised this is one of your favourite christmas images - its gorgeous! Love the subtlety and prettiness of the designs... stunning! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us this week, at Glitter n Sparkle... Vic, DT x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs this is a WOW card I totally love this type of creation it has a vintage look to it it is quite simply beautiful, thank you for sharing this with us at the LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS challenge
hugs
lorraine x

Chris said...

Both of these cards are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Sweet stampin' this week.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas break at Centre Parcs( you deserve it after all that ironing!)
Chris
x

Juls said...

Love the monochrome look :-) xx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card thank you for joining us at CCM&M.
Hugs Julie xxx

laurigami said...

So gorgeous card,I like his design.Thank you for joining us at Addicted to stamps.
happy New year.
hugs
laurigami