Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 30 April 2015

Fussy and Fancy or Clean and Simple at In the Pink

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Hope you're having a good week.
Mine has been mixed but hoping it improves from tomorrow as it's my birthday - yipppeeee :o)

Unfortunately though I will be spending most of it on my own as my DH is in Leeds looking after his Mum who is going into hospital today for a minor Op and needs someone to be at home with her later today. And of course Jack will be at school.
But I do know that Aaron has plans to take me out later in the evening and then on Saturday we have a family meal booked with all the girls and all the boys and of course my adorable Grandchildren :o)

So today I'm here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 

and this fortnight you can chose to be either

FUSSY AND FANCY 
or 
CLEAN AND SIMPLE

But whichever you decide - you must make it PINK please.

I went down the CAS route and here's what I came up with




Card Ingredients:

Image: Heartfelt Creations 'Feathered Daisy' stamped with Perfect Medium and heat embossed with True White EP 
Coloured with Copics
Inked with Spun Sugar Distress Ink
Dies: Spellbinders 'Labels 18' and Tonic 'Deco Trellis' Base Die Set 505e
Craftwork Cards Sentiment 
Martha Stewart Paperclay Butterfly

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Thanks for popping by to see me today.
Don't forget my Birthday, Blogaversary and Thank You Candy ends tomorrow - still time to enter - see here for details.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

25 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Debs this is fabulous, stunningly understated. Hope MIL is ok.

Janice said...

Gorgeous card Debs, very pretty in pink! Jx

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful, Debs! Love, love, love those fabby dies (I must not buy any more, I must not buy any more....)! :) Have a wonderful birthday tomorrow! xxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debs, such pretty colours and gorgeous trellis base.
Have a fabulous day tomorrow.
Pauline
x

Sue B said...

Oh I hope your MIL goes on ok with her op Debs… so sorry that John won't be with you tomorrow… but hopefully you will be able to make up for it later. Your meal on Saturday with family sounds lovely! I do hope you manage to have a nice Birthday tomorrow... pamper yourself and have a relaxing day hun!
Oh Wow!! I LOVE your card… it's a simple design but SO stunning!! Love the trellis background and the beautifully embossed image… So elegant!!
Hope you have a nice day!
Love and hugs, Sue B xx

Bad Kitty said...

very beautiful card

Bad Kitty said...

very beautiful card

Sarah said...

This is so pretty Debs. Love the white embossing and the clay butterfly is a lovely touch. Hope all goes well for M-i-L and that Hubby will be returned soonest! xx

Christine L said...

A gorgeous card Debs.... perfectly CAS! And again....... i LOVE your choice of dies!

Big Hugs
Christine x

Sue said...

This is stunning Debs, the design is so beautiful.
I hope you Mum-in-Law's op goes okay and I'm sending you special happy birthday wishes for tomorrow
Sue xx

Jennifer Scull said...

this is just beautiful! and of course I simply adore all of that glorious pink! :) that bg die is amazing! :)

hope you are having a most wonderful day!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Debs..so very pretty .Wishing you a very Happy birthday and hope all goes well with your MIL surgery.

luv CHRISSYxx

Kat W said...

It's a good job you joined Christine with the CAS designs as the rest of us went FAF!
It's a really elegant design...I am really loving the beautiful dies :-)

Big hugs and big birthday wishes for tomorrow; hope you have a lovely day.

Kat xx

pinky said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love that trellis die!

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is really gorgeous, hugs Pops x

Lucy Woods said...

This is just so stunning Debs!!
Happy Birthday!! :-) hope you have a lovely day!
Lucy x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh wow this is stunning, what a beautiful card, Hope you're having a great Birthday, Love Hazelxx

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi Debs, this is beautiful, love that soft pink,

Liz x

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Very elegant!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Wow! Really beautiful, elegant card.
Caroline xxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs this is such a beautiful card!
Hugs Lynsey x

Sharon said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful birthday card you sent me. I love it.
Your card is gorgeous. Love the soft colour and the flower is beautiful.
Hope you enjoy the rest of your bank holiday.
Hugs Sharon. x

Donna Mosley said...

Wow! what a stunning card Debs, love it!

Donna x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so beautiful, I love the background and soft shade of pink.
Rebecca.
x