Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 17 October 2014

Chalkboard Christmas

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Thanks for all the get well wishes yesterday - I'm still feeling a bit yuk but my head isn't as banging as it was :o)

I don't have any DT projects to share with you until next Tuesday so for the new few days I thought I would share some of the Festive Makes and Home Decor makes I have been stocking up on for the Christmas Craft Fayres next month.

So today I have a set of four Christmas Cards made using some new Chalkboard Mini Stamps and some gorgeous Craftwork Cards goodies:






Card Ingredients:
Whimsy  Christmas Chalkboards 1 Stamped onto black cardstock using White Stazon and then ink smudged over to give a 'chalkboard effect'
Design Papers: Craftwork Cards 'Magic of Christmas'
Bows: Craftwork Cards 'Magic of Christmas'
Dies: Frame 'Noor Design 6002/0356' Reindeer 'Sizzix Tim Holtz 656923'
Glossy Accents and Diamond Stickles

Challenges I would like to enter:
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes with a Sentiment 
Fab n Funky - Christmas
Inky Impressions - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks - Christmas
Crafty Cardmarkers - Sentiment as Main Focus
Fashionable Stamping - Anything Goes
We Do Doobadoo - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by to see me today - it's always great to see you here and I always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Having another lazy day today - Jack has an INSET day so I don't even have to do the school run and my DH has already requested an Indian Takeaway for tea - sorted!!!

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

29 comments:

Debbie said...

Morning Debbs.
Wow and Wow, these are so nice.
I bought these papers from CWC recently, not used them yet, they look lovely.
Debbiex

mixamatoasties said...

These are fab Debs. Do I need these stamps?!

Enjoy your takeaway for dinner!

Susan xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs loving these beautiful Christmas cards all so wonderfully designed they look both professional and expensive, superb makes
hugs
lorraine x

vickiscraft said...

Wow you have been busy missus, these are beautiful, I do love the chalk board effect! :)

Have a lovely weekend xx

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Debs. I love the chalkboard effect sentiments and beautiful papers.
I am pleased you are starting to feel better. I hope you have a good weekend.
Sue xx

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Debs. I love the chalkboard effect sentiments and beautiful papers.
I am pleased you are starting to feel better. I hope you have a good weekend.
Sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs these are gorgeous, very traditional papers but bang up to date with the chalkboard sentiments. Enjoy your takeaway we're off to the pub!! Susan x

susiestacey said...

Lovely collection of cards Debs, smashing papers.
Have a good weekend x Susan x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW these are brilliant, what great cards, Love them all, Love Hazelxx

cotnob said...

These are gorgeous Debs, I love the chalkboard sentiments.
I'm glad you are feeling a bit better, have a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

Debbie said...

Bless you, sorry you've not been feeling so good, get well soon sweetie.Loving your set of cards.great chalk board effect too.Take care dearie.big hugs x

Mrs.B said...

A great set of cards, love those chalkboard greetings.
Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
Avril

Sue B said...

Oh Wowzer! these are gorgeous Debs… I really like the chalkboard stamps! and they look very pretty with the scrummy papers! I love the pretty bows… they finish the cards off beautifully! :-)
Hope you feel much better soon hun! have a lovely weekend!
Big hugs
Sue B xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love these papers and love the sentiments too. Fab cards

Ema M said...

Wow! I love the set of cards. These are all beautiful and I really like that chalkboard technique with the sentiments. Really makes the cards pop! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Dots Dabbles said...

Hi Debs, the chalkboard looks great!!! A gorgeous contrast with the different backgrounds.
Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Dot x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful set of cards Debs thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination this week
Hugs Dianne x DT

Viv's Visuals said...

Lovely set! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers!
Viv
CCM DT

Chrissy said...

WOW!! All of them are stunning Debs..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Donna said...

Stunning cards Debs, love the vintage style and the chalk board effect looks amazing...beautiful detail as always :) Donna ♥ x

Pop's Cards said...

These are gorgeous sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

Caz s said...

This is lovely, Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty,
and good luck..

Caz x PPC DT

Christine L said...

Wow Debs.... fabulous cards... loving that chalkboard effect!

Hugs
Christine x

Ira Huberts said...

Gorgeous array of Christmas cards, Debs! Love the chalkboard stamps, utterly cool! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Billie A said...

Very nice cards. Love the dies and the sentiments. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Sally Dodger said...

A stunning set of Christmas cards. I love the sentiment stamp made to look like a chalkboard and your papers are just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More. Sally D.x.

Julie said...

What a beautiful set of cards. Each one is perfect. Glad you joined us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
Julie T

coops said...

these are so stunning debs.i love your designs and the chalkboard stamp is fab :D

xx coops xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A gorgeous set of cards! I love the chalkboard effect stamps.
Rebecca.