Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Lace and/Or Pearls at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are well and those not I wish well soon.

My DH is away for a few days and I have been keeping myself busy making some new plaques and shadow box framed pictures ready for a craft fayre I am doing at Jack's old primary school this Saturday. Hopefully I'll get the chance to share them with you later this week.

But today I'm here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY

and this week the fabulous theme is

LACE AND/OR PEARLS

Here's what I came up with:




Card Ingredients:

Image: LOTV 'Rosy Posie' - I was very lucky to have won this over at the LOTV Ideas to Inspire blog
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: LOTV 'Nitwits - Petal Fresh'
Dies: Memory Box 'Cosmo Border' 'Cherry Blossom'
Marianne: 'Stitched Circle CR1248' 'Flower Leaves LR0156'
Sentiment Tags: LOTV 'Set 24'
Lace and Adhesive Pearls from stash

Our fabulous sponsor this week is the Mary and Andrea:
ribbon girl logo
offering 1 very lucky winner
ten-pound-gift-voucher

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.
Hope you can find some tome to join in the fun with us this week.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Craft Your Passion - 3 or more Embellishments
Love to Create - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze - Anything Goes
Crafty Bloggers Network - BINGO (die cuts, lace, pearls)
Feeling Crafty - For the Girls/Ladies
Crafting at the Weekend - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Petals and Pearls
Sweet Stampin' - Say it with Flowers
Craftitude - Use Flowers and/or Lace
Crafty Catz - Use 2 different Dies

Thanks for popping by to see me today.
I always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Hope to have a good old bloggy catch later this evening whilst the footie is on in the background :o)

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

28 comments:

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous my sweets I lurve LOTV they are one of my favourite stamps. Favourite colour as well....are you sure you didnt make this card for me hun ;0)

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Debs!!!! Beautiful die cuts and colors, and those papers are fabulous! I lost all my Nitwits papers when my computer died last week!! :( Anyway, your card is beautiful as always! :)
hugs, Sharon

Sarah said...

This is so lovely Debs. What a cute stamp (I've had a luck streak too and won 2 stamps recently!!)and I love the navy blue accent die cuts xx

Debbie said...

Hi Debbs
Adorable card with a beautiful die at the side, super image and colours used.
I wish you luck on Saturday and hope the public are out and about shopping and are willing to put their hands in their pockets. Your work is beautiful and I would buy it!
Looking forward to seeing your Shadow boxes. Enjoy the peace of
being alone! My Hubby goes away in September with his mates.
Debbiex

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs. I love the sweet image and some of my favourite papers too.
Hugs Sue xx

Christine L said...

So lovely Debs... really loving those strong blues which show this image to perfection!

Good luck with the craft show if I don't see you before!

Hugs
Christine x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Debs, such a pretty image and I love your gorgeous blues.
Pauline
x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Debs this is brilliant, what a great card, Love that image its so cute, Hope alls ok with you, Love Hazelxx

Marjorie said...

Good evening Debs, what a lovely card, I think this image is just so cute, lovely papers and colouring too!..
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Chrissy said...

She is gorgeous Debs..fabulous colouring and love the blues and pretty papers..

luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie said...

Hiya...Me again Debbs.
Just calling to leave a thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. You know how much I love your card......Told you earlier!!
Debbiex

Michelle said...

So cute, love all the beautiful die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Love To Create this week.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

A gorgeous card Debs Love the gorgeous detail! Susan xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so beautiful, I love this image and the pretty blue colour scheme.
Rebecca.

Janette said...

Such a cute card, very sweet and pretty...
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week..x

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Such a sweet card, I love your layout and the colour you've used. Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

Whisper said...

Oooo fabby colour combo and a great layout too, luv Sam x

Molecraft said...

Absolutely gorgeous, so sweet and pretty!
Helen x

fiona henderson said...

Absolutely beautiful i love the shade of blue.....fantastic and love the image....very sweet.

fiona DT
TTPH

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.i love your blue colours and sweet image and your details are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

This is a gorgeous card hun, love the sweet image and gorgeous shades of blue. Hope the Summer Fayre went well for you today. Have a lovely weekend my dear friend. Hugs, Claire xxx

Ruza Rebel said...

Gorgeous card! Absolutely love the image, your design and those dies! Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Joanne Hood said...

A gorgeous card, thanks for joining in the fun at TTPH.
Good Luck
Hugs Jo DT xxx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Craftitude.

Bonnie Irvine said...

What a delight! Love the sweet image, those fabulous dies, and the beautiful blues. Great composition. Thanks for playing along with our # or more embellies challenge at Craft Your Passion. I hope we see you again soon.

Amanda Phillips said...

So very sweet! Thank you for joining us over at love to create challenges this week
Amanda LTCDT

Darcy Schroeder said...

Congrats for winning at Through the Purple Haze Challenges! I thought your card was just extraordinary! Hugs
Darcy

Helen said...

Beautiful project.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge

Helen N x