Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 28 April 2014

Challenge #138 at Sketch n Stash

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are all well and those not I wish well soon.

I'm starting to get a little bit excited as it's my birthday on Thursday and I am still just like a big kid really lol!!

Anyway onto the real reason for my post and that's to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this fortnight we have another fabulous sketch to work with:

And here's what I did - keeping it nice and simples for my nephew's son Ethan who is 3 today!!




Card Ingredients:
Image: Pre-coloured LOTV Art Pad 2 'Jack, Patch and Puss'
Design Papers: LOTV Raspberry Road 'Shabby Shack'
Sentiment Tags: LOTV Set 24 
Crystal Stickles
Salty Ocean Distress Ink
Martha Stewart Double Dot Scalloped Border Punch
Ribbon from stash

Our generous sponsors this time are:

offering 1 lucky winner £10 to spend in their online store

and

offering this fabulous prize

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

CAS on Sunday - Sparkle & Shimmer
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams - For the Boys
Hobbycutz - Glitter
Di's Digis - Birthdays
Totally Gorjuss - Cuddly
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Fairy Tale - Cute Only
QKR Stampede - For a Young Boy
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Blue & Green 

Thanks for popping by to see me today - it's always great to see you here and I love reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

29 comments:

Sarah said...

Ever so sweet Debs!! xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

An adorable card for your nephew Debs! Susan x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a pretty layout Debs and I love that glitter. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxxx

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful, Debs! A fabulous fresh feel with those gorgeous papers! I love that LOTV image. Perfect for anyone's birthday! Hope Ethan has a lovely day! xx

Denise said...

Wow wow wow! Just fantastic! Love your colouring in and that glitter on the cake! I want a piece now! I love that image and that lovely DP's!
Thank you for sharing with us at Hobbycutz! Good luck in the draw!
Huggies
Denise
http://dixicreations.blogspot.co.uk/

Chrissie said...

Such a gorgeous card Debs and I just love all the sparkle on that cake Mmmmmm!
Hope you have a lovely time on Thursday sweetie!
Chrissie xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs. I love the adorable image with the added sparkle and pretty papers too.
hugs Sue xx

Sue B said...

Aww the image is SO cute Debs… and the cake looks very yummy… love the sparkles! Ethan will love it!
Ooh not long until your Birthday now! ;-)
Hope you have a lovely day!
Hugs Sue xx

Ira Huberts said...

Aaww, how sweet this is! Love the glittery cake, a perfect card for a little boy Debs! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Claire said...

I love this card! Adorable image and lovely layout too. Only 3 more sleeps you bid kid LOL. Hugs, Claire x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such an adorable image and lovely papers.
Pauline
x

Wishcraft said...

Love this image and all your fab sparkle... Gorgeous card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Debs, perfect or a little chappie too x Susan x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the super cute image and fab design.

Donna x

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.really cute image and I love your papers and sparkle ;D

xx coops xx

Vivi Casale said...

aww Debs, this is such a pretty sweet card.. what a lovely image!!
xx

vinita jain said...

Such a cute puppy stamp!!! love the glitter effect and the blue colour. It is so lovely!!!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a great card, I love this image - especially with all the sparkles!
Rebecca.

Laurian said...

What an adorable card!

Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!

Hugz

Laurian
Owner Dragonfly Dreams

karalschuknecht said...

Super cute card, and I love your twist on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Cards for a Young Boy Challenge." Come back to join us again and good luck.
Karal QKR Stampede DT

Donna said...

Too cute Debs and such a fun card...love all the sparkle on the cake, perfect for a birthday :) Donna ♥ x

Sheena Brooks said...

Oh my! I love the touch of sparkle! Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge. Hope to see you again next week! Sheena B.

Julie said...

Ooh this is so cute! Great image and your colours and papers are perfect! Hugs, Juliexx

Hannapanna said...

This is adorable. Love the cute image and the colours. Thanks for joining our Cute only challenge over at Fairy Tale Challenges and good luck. Hugs, Hanna (GDT)

mixamatoasties said...

Was sure I had commented but can't see it so.... cute card! Love this image.

Susan xx

And thanks for sharing at Hobbycutz!

Creations by Shirl said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining KBD Aloha Friday Challenge~

Creations by Shirl said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining KBD Aloha Friday Challenge~

Elfies-Bastelstube said...

So cute love the Image and all the Details.
Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge
hugs Elfie

Mariken said...

Lovely card, I love glitter.. Really beautiful!
Thank you for joining our challange CAS on Sunday.
Mariken x