Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 14 January 2014

New Year New Stash at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends and hello to my latest new followers - it's an honour to see you here.
Hope you are having a great week so far.
Sorry I've not been about too much the last few days - I have been resting my back as much as possible and sitting isn't the best thing for it so I haven't been near my little crafty haven for ages :o(
I am thrilled to say that all the rest has done it the world of good and the muscle spasm has just about gone now - thank goodness :o)

So today I'm here to share my DT make for 


and this week's theme is 

NEW YEAR NEW STASH

The only difficulty had was what new stash to use!!!
In the end I settled for this uber cute Penny Black stamp and some new Design Papers from LOTV




Card Ingredients:
Image: Penny Black '3974K Your Birthday' (bargain from Sir Stampalot)
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: LOTV 'Nitwits Petal Fresh'
Dies Used: 'Die-Namics Fishtail Stax' 'Spellbinders Plain and Scalloped Circles'
Sentiment Tags: LOTV 'Set 24 - Everyday'
Twine from stash

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to see the full details of the fabulous prize on offer from our wonderful sponsor this week
WoJLogo_180x130

Challenges I would like to join in with:

Card Mania - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Cool Colours
Crafty Boots - Anything Goes
Lexi's Creations - Anything Goes
Without Words - Spots and/or Stripes
Dream Valley - Boys/Men
Great Impressions - Use Something New
Hobbycutz - Something New
The Squirrel and the Fox - Show off your New Stuff

Thanks for popping by to see me today - it's always great to see you here.
Your support and comments really are appreciated - thank you :o)

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

31 comments:

Carolyn L. said...

Fun and cute card! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions.

DesignerDiva said...

Hello Debs surprise I'm back!!!
What a cute little card, beautifully made Hun.
Spasms in your back are just about the worse thing I could think of!! Feel for you sweetie and I hope they have gone for good!
Hugs Laurie xx

Basslady said...

a wonderful and very cute card!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi (GD on lexi's creations challenge)

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Debs and lucky you getting lots of crafting goodies for christmas. I have had to unfollow and then refollow you as your posts were not showing on my list??? x Susan x

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is a darling image and you colored it up beautifully.

Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

cotnob said...

This is an adorable card Debs, such a sweet image and I love your soft blue papers.
I'm so pleased to hear that your back is much better.
Pauline
x

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Debs, love the gorgeous design and very cute image.

Donna x

Wishcraft said...

Oh no... I had to click on the link didn't I?! Think you might have made me spend money lol!

Gorgeous card hun, love that cute image and fab papers too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debby, adorable image and some of my favourite papers. I love the layout too.
I am pleased that you back pain is easing now.
hugs Sue xx

Claire said...

Glad to hear that your back is better - phew! Love your card, hedgie is so cute and you have coloured him perfectly. Hope you are well - have you thought about Hobbycrafts in March? Had a leaflet through the post last week - I am up for it if you are? Hugs, Claire x

Sue B said...

Aww this is SO sweet Debs… what a cute image and your colouring is beautiful.. I love the pretty papers and twine detail !! :-))
glad your back is a bit better hun... take care and don't do too much.
Love and hugs
Sue xx

cheryl Baker said...

Super cute image and beautiful detail hugs cheryl xxx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Really cute card, love the hedgehog, he is so sweet. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Dee's Craft Room said...

Really cute card, love the hedgehog, he is so sweet. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute Debs, I love that fun image and it's colored beautifully! Back spasms are awful, glad to hear that you are doing better!
Hugs, Tammy

Elise said...

OOoH this is so DARLING & ADORABLE!!!!! And I'm glad to hear that you're feeling a lot better!

Sending Warm Hugs,
Elise

downrightcrafty said...

awwwwwww so sweet and such a pretty card
Hugs Kate xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Super cute Debs! Pleased to see your back has improved, its no joke back pain! Susan x

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.adorable hedgie and I love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Lorraine A said...

aww this is super cute Debs :-) I was just saying to Liz that I need to get these PB critters out and give them an inking ! Penny Black were my first love and they have been badly neglected :-) this is gorgeous ,,, love the papers too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Christine L said...

Oh what a cutie little hedgie and a fabbie card hon... love it!

So sorry that your back is hurting - it's one of the worse pains ever - I know from experience... but I'm glad it's getting better!

Hugs
Christine x

Sue said...

Hello again Debs, just popping back to say Thank you for taking part in the Without Words Challenge this month.
I hope you have had a good day
hugs Sue xx

Sanja Grdinić said...

Very cute! :)
Have a great day...

Lorraine said...

This is such a beautiful Debbie card and thank you so much for sharing it with us at Hobbycutz Challenge and we hope to see you again next time.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Lisa S. said...

Love this adorable little guy. :) Your card is wonderful and we're so glad you joined us at The Squirrel and The Fox. Hugs, Lisa DT

mixamatoasties said...

Aw Debs, I'm not sure how I missed this it's fab!

Susan xx

PS thanks for sharing at Dream Valley.

Lisa aka Myran said...

This is just too cute Debs! I love this image!
Hugs Lisa

Samantha K said...

What an adorable card, that image is tooooo cute! Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better, I hope your back continues to improve quickly. Hugs x Thanks for joining us this week over at CYP :) x
Little Pear Tree


craftybunny said...

He's adorable and your colouring of him is so lovely.Great layout and paper choices.Super card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Great card. I love those little hedgehogs!

Thanks for playing at The Squirrel and The Fox this fortnight.

Happy Crafting
Sam

http://craftychickcards.blogspot.com.au/

Bridget Curnow said...

Wow superb colouring and layout, absolutely stunning creation :)

Thank you so much for joining us at
Without Words Challenge I hope you will try to join us again next Month :)
Have a lovely day
Crafty hugs
Bridget :)