Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Anything Goes at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
The day had turned out a lot better than it started - it was pitch black and pouring it down this morning when I took Jack to school and now as I'm writing this post at lunchtime the sun is shining and the sky is blue. I don't know about you but I always feel so much happier when the sun is shining :o)

So today I'm here to share my DT project for 


and as always for the first challenge of the month the theme is

ANYTHING GOES 

with the optional extra of 

CELEBRATE SOMETHING NEW

I had a card to make for my MiL and some scrummy new crafty stash from my DH so here's what I came up with:



Card Ingredients:
Design Papers: LOTV 'NitWits Country Gent'
Sentiment: LOTV 'General Greetings Small'
Memory Box: 'Wrought Iron Fence', 'Alphas' and 'Numbers'
Buttons from stash

Our sponsors this week are the wonderful 
offering 1 very lucky winner

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes - Pearls or Buttons
Crafty Boots - Anything Goes
Creative Creations - Anything Goes
Fitztown Challenge - Anything Goes
Lexi's Creations - Anything Goes
Crazy Challenge - Cards for Men
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Come and Get It - Something New
Hobbycutz - Anything Goes
The Squirrel and the Fox - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by to see me today - I really appreciate your support and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Enjoy the rest of the day.
TTFN

33 comments:

jean said...

Oh what a lovely card, great for male young and old, love the layout xx

jean said...

Oh what a lovely card, great for male young and old, love the layout xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

This is fab Debs! Love the wrought iron fence I have this one I must dig it out! Susan x

Mamma Mia said...

Hi Debs - this is a lovely card. Such a whimisical image and the wrought iron fence sets it off perfectly! Thanks for sharing your card at Lexi's Creations this time.
Helen x (DT)

Basslady said...

a gorgeous boy/men card with a fab colouring!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

Sue said...

Fabulous card Debs, I love the papers and image. The way you have added the fence looks so effective.
hugs Sue xx

Chrissie said...

Such an adorable card with a lovely vintage style. I love the gorgeous papers and fence die with this LOTV image.
Chrissie xx

Wishcraft said...

Fab image and design, this is gorgeous hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Claire said...

Love this Debs, gorgeous personalised card and I love how you have shaped that fence die. Hope you are well? Hugs, Claire x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a super man's card and am loving the fence die too, luv Sam x

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Debs, I love your image and little wrought iron fence.
Pauline
x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Lovely card, your layout is great and would suit old and young men alike.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Judy McKay said...

Terrific card. Love our colouring and great details. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It challenges and I hope to see you back again soon

Jane Savage said...

The perfect card for a gardening guy, Debs. Love that fence! xx

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Debs ;-) I love the image ,,, so very cute and the fencing is brilliant !! LOVE LOVE LOVE this :-D

luv
Lols x x x

Pat K said...

Fabulous masculine card. Love the vintage feel, especially the fence. Pat K x

Donna said...

Brilliant card Debs and perfect for the occasion...the ornate die looks brilliant in black :) Donna ♥ x

fiona walker said...

A great masculine card and love the vintage feel to it. Thankyou for joining our challenge at Crafting from the heart.
Hugs
Fiona
Blog Co-owner x

Bunny said...

Deb, I love this card. Your coloring skills are very nice. The fence you added makes it even cuter. You did a really great job. I think this image is versatile. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It Challenges. Bunny-DT

Tammy said...

WOW fabulous masculine card Debs! Such a sweet image and I love all of the different papers, the fence is a perfect addition!!
Hugs, Tammy

Sarah said...

Hi Debs, your card is just lovely. Wonderful colour choices and that fence die is fab!

Sarah

pinky said...

Ah that is just so cute Debs, what a lovely image, love how you popped it behind the fence.

crafty-stamper said...

brilliant card love the colours,fantastic image and B.papers-love the fence-thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
Carol DT x

Sarah-Jane said...

Great card Debs. Love the image.
Sarah-Jane x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Me again Debs, just to thank you for sharing this fabulous card with us at Hobbycutz - good luck! Susan x

coops said...

stunning male card debs.i love the brown tones and fantastic image ;D

xx coops xx

Tracey Murphy said...

This is fabulous, Debs! Love the image & those gorgeous, scrummy papers! Your layout is brilliant and I love the added fencing.
Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Creations Challenges!
xx

Kaija said...

This is so lovely card!
Thank for joining us at Fitztown Challenge.Gr.Kaija DT-member

MagsB said...

Wow, Debs, what a terrific card for a man! (Also - 90 years old! What an achievement!) Your papers are gorgeous, and the LotV boy is so sweet! And like everyone else I just love the fence! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox!

Happy New Year!

love Mags B x

Penny Odell said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the colors you used. Fantastic coloring too. Thanks for joining the Fitztown Challenge.

Sande said...

So beautiful card! Love those brown tones!
Thanks for joining our "Anything goes" challenge at Fitztown!
Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs, Sande xx
Fitztown DT

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK-Let me know. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
Thanks
Cindy

SoniaW said...

I just love this card!!!! I always struggle for mens cards and i this is great! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.
Good Luck!!