Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 10 June 2013

One for the Kids at Cutie Pies

Good morning.
Hope you all had a lovely weekend.
I got to have lots more snuggles with my snuggalicious new Grand-daughter Ruby Mae :o)
I will add a couple of photos at the end of this post.

So today we have a new challenge over at 


and this fortnight we would like to see your cute makes on the theme

ONE FOR THE KIDS

I could have shared a card I made for one of my own kids - Aaron - but as he's 28 today most of his makes aren't so much on the cute side - especially as he loves his golf.  And his big brother Jamie will be 30 tomorrow - now that does make me feel old!!!

So here's what I did make for the challenge



Card ingredients:
Image: Bugaboo 'Clyde Happy Birthday'
Colouring medium: Copics
Design Papers: DCVW 'Nana's Nursery For a Boy'
Sentiment: LOTV
Spellbinders Plain Circles and Lacy Circles
Buttons from stash

Our sponsor this week is

Offering 1 lucky winner 7 digi images of their choice

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the uber cute inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Crafty Calendar - Things with Wings
Send a Smile for Kids - Anything Goes for Kids
Crafty Friends - BINGO (Die Cuts Yellow and Buttons)
Chocolate Coffee and Cards - Fantasy and/or Fairies
Crafts for Eternity - For the Boys
Digi Haven - Anything Goes
Stampin for the Weekend - Cute
Crafty Creations - For a Boy

Before I go I would just like to share a couple of photos of my snuggalicious Ruby Mae taken at the weekend:



Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your support and look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Have a fabulous day - hope the sun continues to shine :o)
TTFN

28 comments:

Janice said...

Morning Debs, love your card & your beautiful grand-daughter. More lovely photos. Enjoy your day, Jx

DesignerDiva said...

I love this image Debs I've actually used it (rare for me to use my images!) and your papers are so pretty.
Ruby is gorgeous, so much hair!! I'm still green with envy
Hugs Laurie x

Sharon said...

What a fabulously cute dragon Debs and love how you have coloured him. Gorgeous design and papers.
Ruby Mae is so beautiful.
Hugs Sharon. x

Loopylou. said...

ok I love the card really I do but awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I love new debs grandbaby piccies morer :) shes just gorgeous hunny xxxxxxxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh debs she is beautiful, I want a cuddle lol..
Your card is great too. Love those papers
Hugs Kelly

Denise@DigiHaven said...

Beautiful card. I love that image. Gorgeous baby! Thank you for playing along with us at Digi Haven.

Sue - bearhouse said...

Your card is fabulous Debs. I love the image, brilliant colouring and such a great layout too.
Ruby Mae looks totally adorable, thank you for sharing such gorgeous photos.
hugs Sue xx

Ira Huberts said...

Gosh Ruby Mae is soooooo adorable! And she looks so satisfied, too! No wonder, with her doting grandmother, lol! Love your kids card, you have coloured your dino real beautifully as always Debs! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

downrightcrafty said...

such a gorgeous card love the little calendar sentiment and the image and beautiful photo's too
Hugs Kate xx

Claire said...

Fab card hun, great image and love the layout with all those circles. More gorgeous pics too - can't get over all that hair! Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun....and I love the pictures too.:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the cute image and beautiful design. Omg! Lil' Ruby Mae is just so adorable. :0)

Donna x

Liz McGuire, said...

Great card Debs. Ruby Mae is a real cutie,

Liz x

Whisper said...

Oh what a super dragon and a great layout too.

How adorable is your new grand-daughter, i bet you didn't want to put her down !!, Luv Samx

Sue B said...

Aww this is very sweet Debs.. what a cute dragon! I love the scrummy papers and the layout with the circles and buttons is a fab design! :-)
Aww Ruby Mae is adorable… SO sweet… I love the last one of her yawning… thanks for sharing these wonderful photos!
Hope you are well...
Have a good week hun!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Lisa xx said...

Gorgeous card Debs, i love the papers you've used.

Wonderful photo's too.......look at that hair, she is a little cutie for sure xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Debs, love the cute little dragon and fabulous layout and colouring...and Baby pics!!...I love baby pics and she is just gorgeous, such a wee poppet..dont these wee things just make your heart sing.

Luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

so stunning debs.i love the dragon and your design and papers are fab :D
totally precious pics of Ruby, she is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Tammy said...

Oh I love your card Debs, Adorable Bugaboo image and gorgeous papers! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
What sweet pictures of your granddaughter, she's such a cutie!
Hugs, Tammy

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Debs, I love your cute dragon an pretty papers.
Ruby Mae looks absolutely gorgeous.
Pauline
x

Paper Tails said...

Very sweet card! Great choice of colors. Ruby Mae is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends.

Karen

paper fun said...

Lovely card, but that gorgeous little girl made me forget all about the card. She is stunning.

Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

Mari

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Another adorable card, love the image and your colouring is fab, beautiful shades of yellow and a fabulous layout, adorable baby piccies too
Lindsay xx

michele said...

Fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Nadja said...

What a beautiful card you have created! I love the image since dragons are my favorite animal! You have done a great job coloring him up. Thank you for coloring along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

Nadja

Julie said...

Beautiful card - love those papers.

And the baby is super cute too!!

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For The Weekend for our CUTE challenge!

Hugs

Julie x

Juls said...

Tooooo cute!!! & gorgeous piccys!! Hugs Juls

lynne said...

What a cute card but i have to say Ruby Mae is more than cute! Gorgeous. I love a new baby...just as long as i can had it back! lol!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month!
Lynne x