Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 11 January 2013

Use Ribbon at Total Papercrafts

Good morning. Wow this week seems to have gone by so quickly - I can hardly believe we are nearly half way through January already!! 
We had Jack's Parents' evening last night and I'm pleased to say that he seems to be doing very well - although I wasn't sure that's what they would be saying as he appears to put not much effort in at home lol!!!
Typical teenage boy I guess :o)

So today I have another DT card to share with you and this one is for 


and the theme this week is 

USE RIBBON

Our sponsors this week are:
offering 1 lucky winner 6 single digi stamps of their choice
and
are offering another lucky winner $10 gift certificate for their online store

Here's what I did:



Card Ingredients:
Image: Tiddly Inks 'Wryn - Close to my Heart'
Colouring Medium: Promarkers 
Design Papers: My Mind's Eye 'On the Bright Side - Two'
Sizzix Heart Framelits
Floral Embossing Folder
Ribbon, Pearls and sentiment from stash

Challenges I would like to enter:
Tiddly Inks - Anything Goes
Passion for Promarkers - Colour Combo Peach & Blue
Divas by Design - Anything Goes (2nd entry)
My Grafico - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Anything Goes
Crazy for Challenges - Ribbons and Bows
Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes with a Ribbon

Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.
Have a fabulous day.
I'm off to have a play with some scrummy new goodies I treated myself to :o)
TTFN

25 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oooh Debs thats just so cute and I love the blue and orange colour scheme.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog
huge hugs Lou xxx

Susan Flynn said...

Love it Debs!! What a cute image and your layout is fabulous! Have a good play x

Sue said...

Aww this is beautiful Debs! Love the sweet image and the gorgeous embossed heart… and the papers and embellies are really pretty! :-)
Hope you have a good day.... enjoy your crafting!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Chris x said...

Hi Debs
This is such a cute card. Your design is so pretty.
Hugs Chris

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Debs. I love the sweet image, beautiful papers and the embossed heart looks fabulous.

Hugs Sue

Shelly said...

A gorgeous card Debs and such pretty papers! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers, Shelly x

Laine said...

This is such a cute image Debs and so well coloured. Love your card design. So happy to be working with you at TPC.
Hugs
Laine
X

Karen said...

Such a pretty design hun! Really like this a lot. Smiles.

Thank you so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks for our Anything Goes Challenge!

Hugs,
Krafty Karen.xx
http://kraftykarens.blogspot.com/

Whisper said...

Aaah gorgeous soft colours and fabby image, Luv Sam x

Rebekah said...

Love those colours Deb! Thanks for entering our DT call at Divas and good luck hugs Rebekah xx

DesignerDiva said...

This is just adorable Debs I love Wrynn and you have made a great job of this super little card!
Congrats on being on the TPC DT I think I must have missed that news while I was away!!
Hugs Laurie xx
PS
What new goodies.......

DesignerDiva said...

Me again on duty this time!
I still love your gorgeous card and yeah I hope you make the DT!!
Thanks for playing along at Diva's this week and good luck
Hugs Laurie x

Debbie said...

This is so cute!! I like the sketch made square! Pretty embossing!
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!!

Jodi said...

This is so sweet - I just love the color combo - lovely!

Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Tiddly Inks - I can't wait to see more from you in the future.

Hugs,
Jodi

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the orange and blue combo and the little embossed heart. Glad to hear Jack is doing well - we had a bad result for one of Danielle's exams yesterday an E in Maths!!!! So much for the predicted C so a retake is necessary - hey ho! Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.i love the sweet wryn and your design and colours are stunning.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love the embossed heart! Hugs Juls

Krafty Kows said...

Wow your card is so cute. Jeanette

Lisa T said...

This is so pretty! I love the embossed heart behind Wren. Welcome to the Totally Papercrafts team! Have a relaxing weekend!

sue w. said...

Hi Debs, this is such a cutie, I love the image and super layout. Pleased to be working with you.
Hugs Sue W.

Melissa Craig said...

This is adorable! I love that image, she is sweet. Great colors, too. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Debbie, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Julie said...

Wow, this is stunning Debs! Love the image and your colouring is fabulous! A belated, but big thank you for joining in our Peach and Blue challenge at PFP last week! Juliexx

Larissa said...

Very pretty with such nice colours. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa

Jeanette said...

What a wonderful card! Thanks for participating in the January Stamp & Create Challenge :)
Hugs Jeanette xxo