Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 17 December 2012

The Magic of Christmas

Good morning.
Hope you all had a lovely weekend and for those that were out in the crowds Christmas shopping I hope it wasn't too stressful for you. It was surprisngly 'quietish' down at the Mall we went to!
I'm pleased to say that I successfully completed my last minute gift shopping and now feel that everything is under control for the 'Big Day' I'm sooooooo excited - I love love love Christmas - especially spending time with the family :o)

As this week is my quieter DT week I thought I would share some of the last of my Christmas makes from last week - that hopefully will have arrived at the recipients homes :o)

I loved making this one - using some of my favourite things from 2012 - Frantage and Kraft Card




Card Ingredients:
Image: Penny Black 'Snow Dust' 4102K - Stamped and heat embossed with Clear EP
Stampendous Frantage Shabby White EP, Antique Gold EP and Gold Glitter 
Sentiment: Just Rite 'Noel Christmas Ornaments'
Textured Gold Cardstock
Platinum Stickles
Snowflake Embossing Folder
Craftwork Cards Kraft base card

Challenges I would like to enter:

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Glitter and Sparkle
Dream Valley - Christmas
Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
Great Impressions - Anything Goes
Penny Black & More - It's Your Choice
Stamptacular Sunday - Treemendous
The Squirrel & Fox - Christmas
Natalie and Amy's - Winter Wishes
Visible Image - Christmas
The Perfect Sentiment - Christmas

Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your visit.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

18 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous, beautiful card Debs.
luv
Debby

Jules said...

Hi Debs

This is "super magical" . .. I love it!!!

It was quite around our shops on Saturday .. .. the only busy shop was Poundland!!!

I think we are nearly there gift wise. I just need something extra for my Mum (who says she doesn't want anything).

Still a few cards to make though and hubby's birthday tomorrow.

Hope you have managed to banish all of those germs from the house in readiness for this time next week!

Love Jules xx

Chrissy said...

Fantstic card Debs, so classy...beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

brenda said...

A beautifully elegant Christmas card Debs and very effective use of the Frantage.

It's great to see you at Penny Black and More challenge this month, thanks for joining in.

B x

Janice said...

Debs this is brilliant, love all that sparkle, Jx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is just so gorgeous, hugs Pops x

Chana said...

Debs, this is beautiful. It reminds me of winter walks my father and I would take through Fairmount Park when I was a child! Very nicely done! Thanks for playing along with us at Eclectic Ellapu!
Hugz,
Chana

Patricia said...

Simply beautiful. Love the splattering of glittery snow. Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu!

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!!!! This is absolutely stunning Debs. I love the wonderful design with all that gorgeous sparkle.

Hugs Sue

Juls said...

wow thats just beautiful!! Hugs Juls

Penny said...

Just gorgeous, Debbie! Love the design, the image, and the fantastic embossing! Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Danielle C said...

This is just a fabulous card! I love how simple yet stunning it is. The embossing powders are lovely and the sentiment is so perfect! Thanks for joining the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck!
Danielle:)

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Hi Debs,
Stunning card, love that beautiful embossing!
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more Challenge, good luck.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year;-))m

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Debs, absolutely stunning.
Pauline
x

Linda said...

This is gorgeous Debs, love the stamp.
Fran-tage has been one of my 'must have' products from 2012. I love the stuff. xx

Sherry Kushibab said...

A lovely card....laid out beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley for the challenge this month.

Irit Shalom said...

What a lovely project! Thanks for playing with us
Visible Image

jenny said...

Beautiful card.....love the frantage!
Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday x

Jenny xx