Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Sweet Sixteen - Pt.1

Good afternoon. Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon :o)
Wow we've had some rain overnight and this morning - it has eventually stopped now - not sure for how long though!! The 'green' outside our house looks like it has a swimming pool in the centre of it - hope it doesn't fill up anymore :o(

Oliver has been to play this morning and I thought I would pop on to share my card for today before I leave for a check up at the hospital - for my 'golfer's elbow' which seems to be so much better since my last Cortisone injection :o)

Kerry (Oliver's Mummy) has twin sisters who will be 16 next month and she asked me to make a couple of cards for them - so as the post title says - here is Sweet Sixteen Pt1 (I'll share Pt2 later in the week)

 I thought it would a good opportunity to ink up one of my long neglected LOTV images and as this week's challenge over at Lil's Little Fairies is Food Glorious Food I thought this little sweetie would be just perfect :o)
 Image: Cake Glorious Cake coloured with PM's and FM's and lots of Diamond Stickles
Sentiment - LOTV

 The sparkilicious Design Papers are my new First Edition Summer Breeze pad bought at the NEC

'16' Die cut using George and Basic shapes Cricut cartridge
Martha Stewart Double Loops border punch


Challenges I would like to enter:
Lil's Little Fairies - Food Glorious Food
Card Crafter's Circle - Textures
Craft Room Challenge - Punches/Die Cuts
Incy Wincy - Square Cards
Sketch n Stash - Sketch #101
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Always Anything Goes
Songbird Challenge - Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
Glitter n Sparkle - Lots of Layers
Crafty Catz - Let's Have Sparkle

Thanks for popping by today.
TTFN

17 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

This is really cute Debs, I have that paper pad!! Hurray something I like that I don't have to rush out and buy!!!
It's still raining here, not stopped all day and it's been really heavy rain. I'm back off to my Mums tomorrow so I hope it stops by then!
Hugs Laurie xx

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Gorgeous card! My fav colours and FAB image :-)

Lisa x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs I love this little beauty, that is such a pretty image beautifully coloured, the colours, embellishments and design look super. Have you changed your blog look? I felt i had come to the wrong place, lol, I like it.
hugs
lorraine x

MagsB said...

This is just so gorgeous! I love the loopy border and all the fabulous glitz and glimmer! And wow, that cake, I hope she gets it to the table without spilling it!

Stay warm and dry!

love Mags B x

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Hi Debs,
so darling card, cute!
Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Diecuts and punches Challenge,
good luck;-))m

Wishcraft said...

Oh so pretty Debs! Love the papers, fab loopy border and that super cute image. Have a lovely evening hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

PS. it's let me add you to my blog list now!

Lisa Jane said...

love the cute image and sweet colour combo
Lisa x

Susan Flynn said...

Just so sweet for a sweet sixteen, totally gorgeous Debs! Fab image and love the sentiment x

tilly's crafts said...

fantastic card, love that cute image! and I've got those papers too - they're fab! Thanks for joining us this week at CraftyCatz! Kim x (CC - DT)

Sarah said...

Hi Debs, isn't that just the sweetest image - I've got her too and she's lovely to colour.

Gorgeous card overall - wonderful colours and the papers are gorgeous, got that too!!

Sarah

Shirley-anne said...

Hi Debs . WOW this card has the X factor of cards Love the sweet image and your colouring . Love the papers and the card design too .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Anne said...

Thanks for entering the Lili's Little Fairies challenge this week with your lovely card - it's just perfect for the theme! Good luck x

Elaine said...

Hello Debs this is so beautiful and so feminine what a gorgeous creation well done hugs Elaine .
Thank you so much for joining us for “Diamonds are a girls Best Friend ” at
The Songbird Challenge and GOOD LUCK .
Hugs Elaine

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is so beautiful Debs. I love the sweet image and the wonderful sparkly papers. Such fabulous colouring too.

hugs Sue

grandmabonnie said...

Debs, i really,really love this card and the details you've added! Beautiful! So happy to see you at Card Crafter's Circle hope to see you at our next challenge that starts soon.

Bettina L. said...

This is so cute and I love the sparkly fairy and your colour combo. Thanks for playing at Incy Wincy and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Toni Herron said...

Love, Love, Love this card!! All those pp layers are awesome! Colours are great.. The image is simply adorable, great colouring!
And happy Sweet 16 to the twins, I'm sure Kerry will be stocked to give them!!
Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week..
Toni - DT