Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 22 November 2012

Seeing Spots at MAWTT

Hello - I'm back again with my second post for today and this time it's to share my DT card for

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES

and this week my very bestest blogging buddy Claire has picked the theme

LET'S GO DOTTY

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous

and the DT had some images to play with.

I chose this cute 'Beary Happy Winter Bear'
 



Card Ingredients:
Image: Stitchy Bear Stamps - 'Beary Happy Winter Bear'
Colouring Medium: Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Design Papers: Bo Bunny 'Mistletoe Collection'
Spellbinders: Floral Ovals, Scalloped and Plain Ovals, Ribbon Banners
Satin Ribbon and Metallic Ribbon from stash

Challenges I would like to enter:
TBA later :o)

Thanks again for popping by today.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

14 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous I love your creations ♥ Pops x x x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute card, love the colour combo so pretty!
Hugs Shell xx

Vicky said...

This is fabulous sweetie love the traditional colours & the image is so cute.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Debs this is so sweet, I love that image (Great minds think alike!!) Hope alls ok with you, Love Hazelxo

Sue said...

Awww this bear is SO cute Debs!! love the expression on his face… and the sentiment is perfect… the traditional reds and greens are perfect!
Ooh I nearly jumped out of my skin watching Crickley… I would not go near that blooming cupboard!!! LOL
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Debs, this is so cute. Love the adorable bear and fab design. The colours are scrummy.

Donna x

Janice said...

A lovely cute card - love the design & the red/green combo, Jx

Lisa Jane said...

Aww so cute and I love the die cut frame
Lisa

Sue - bearhouse said...

awww such a cute image and I love the colours and layout

Hugs Sue

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute!

Judith said...

Aw - this bear is so cute Debs - and I love the Greenland red colour scheme. - have a great weekend hugs Judith x

DesignerDiva said...

Your new frame die looks fab wrapped around this little man! super card Hunny
Stay safe in the floods
HUgs Laurie xx

Claire said...

Love this, the Nestie looks fab with the smaller scallop inside and the traditional colours work so well. Hugs, Claire x

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Debs WOW! This is WOW! I love everything about this! You make the nicest cards all the time :) Thank you for being a wonderful teamie at MAWTT, going to miss you and will continue to stalk you and your yummy creations xx