Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 17 November 2012

It's a Gift at Allsorts

Good morning. Yipppeee it's the weekend :o)
Not sure what our plans are this weekend but it all starts with my DT post for 


and this week our very lovely leader Emma has picked the theme

IT'S A GIFT

A little while ago I saw this tutorial over at Whiff of Joy by the uber talented Vicky and as I had a recently had a request for 9 gift card holders/money wallets - 4 for ladies and 5 for men - I just thought it would be perfect.

So here's what I did: 


I used my most favourite Christmas papers for this year - Dovecraft Back to Basics Vintage Christmas


Image panels LOTV die cuts - bargain price of a £1.00 for 6 images
I added a touch of Diamond Stickles to them for the 'must have' Christmas Bling


I also added a 'to/from' tag to the inside - from Hero Arts


The scrummy leaf die is Cheery Lynn that I got at Harrogate GNPE with some adhesive pearls


Our sponsor this week is

and they are offering 1 very lucky winner this fabulous prize


Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration form my DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Winter wonderland - Oh Baubles
Sweet Pea Stampers - Gifts
Craft Punked - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede- Winter Wonderland
Divas by Design - Anything Goes

Before I go I would just like to say
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to my bestest blogging buddy Claire
Have a fabulous day hun :o)

Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.
Catch ya laters.
TTFN

25 comments:

Loopylou. said...

ooooh they are all gorgeous Debs, I love them all.
huge hugs Lou xxx

Fluffles said...

Delightful Debs, really love these, Jx

downrightcrafty said...

fabulous creations Debs, love the design and great baubles for our challenge at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Pami said...

Love these Debs!! Might try one out myself! Have a great day. Pami x

Pami said...

Love these Debs!! Might try one out myself! Have a great day. Pami x

Lisa Jane said...

Fabulous idea .. they are so pretty especially the sparkly baubles .
Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week
Lisa x

cotnob said...

These are lovely gift card holders Debs, fab papers and beautifully crafted.
Pauline
x

Debs M said...

these are fabulous! i have these die cuts too they are great for crimble cards x

Sue said...

Wow… these are gorgeous Debs! what beautiful designs… love those glittery baubles and the holly and berries look fab! :-))
Hope you're having a lovely weekend hun!
Love and Hugs Sue xx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Debs these are awesome, what fantastic designs and colours brilliant project
hugs
lorraine x

Sarah said...

These are gorgeous Debs, love the design and the papers are beautiful x

Sue - bearhouse said...

These are fabulous Debs. I love the design, the gorgeous papers and fabulous images.
Thank you for the link, I need to make some of these soon.

Hugs Sue

Craftnut said...

Lovely idea Debs, the die cuts are great. Tracy xx

Wishcraft said...

They're fab Debs, great colours and images. I love these gift card holders, will be making some more of them myself soon :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Vicky said...

These are awesome sweetie love all the colours.

Lots ahugs Vicky xxx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

These are fab Hun I love those die cuts from lotv and they are so well coordinated x
Thanks for making such a great project got my challenge this week.
Have a fab weekend

Em xxx

Katina said...

These are gorgeous Debs.Love the images and papers you've used. I have them on my list of things to make.

Thank you for your lovely message.
xx

s4rah said...

Great project, thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week!

Bea und Doreen said...

fantastic project - love it
Hugs
Doreen xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What lovely gift card holders you have made. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

Jo Channon said...

Hi Debs,
Loving this idea and the designs are so classy. I think I may have to have a peep at this myself. Jo x

Debbie said...

These are gorgeous Debs...Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
Hugs Debbie x

Susie Little said...

These are beautiful!!
Thank you for playing at The Sweet Pea Stampers xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Debs

Congratulations!!!! Have a look at this:

http://thesweetpeastampers.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/winners-for-sweet-pea-stampers.html

Please get in touch with your contact details and we will send out your winnings. Thanks for entering.

Best wishes, Kym xxx