Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 24 November 2012

Bring on the Bling at Allsorts

Good morning. 
I'm so glad it's the weekend and that I don't have to go out if I don't want to after the driving dramas I've had this week with road closures due to floods :o(
So I think I'll stay safe and dry and have a lots of playtime in my little crafty haven.

We have a fab new challenge for you over at


and the theme is

BRING ON THE BLING

Our sponsor this week is:
Flonz $20 store gift voucher Also 12% discount offered on purchases to those entering the challenge
offering 1 lucky winner $20 to spend in their online store

Here's what I did:



Card Ingredients:
Base Card: Elegant Step Card from Which Crafts
Design Paper: Back to Basics 'Vintage'
Image: Hero Arts Cling Stamp Big Snowflake CG214
Gilding Flakes
Sentiment: Stampendous 'Christmas Wishes'
Cosmis Shimmer Gold Embossing Powder
Dee's Distinctively Dies: Snow Capped Stacker Tree
Spellbinders: Create a Flake
Adhesive Pearls from stash

Challenges I would like to enter:
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
Dutch Dare - Fancy Folds
Crafty Creations - Christmas is Coming
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Bearly Mine - Snowflakes
Ladybug Crafts Ink - Snowflakes
Great Impressions - Celebrating the Season
The Crafty Pad - Christmas

Thanks for popping by today - it's always great to see you :o)
Before I go I just wondered if anyone was going to this event at Craftwork Cards next weekend?
Krafty Fun day
I've booked a place - just drop me an email

debs01may@talktalk.net

if you would like to meet up :o)

Have a fabulous weekend.
TTFN

25 comments:

Janice said...

This is a beauty Debs, love the card shape & those lovely stacker trees. It's really lovely, Jx

Vicky said...

WOW.....sweetie this is sooooo beautiful I love the gold & those trees look absolutely amazing hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Diane said...

Just goreous Debs !! So elegant in gold !! Thanks so much for sharing your fab card with us at The Crafty Pad this week and hope you can join us again next week !!

hugs Diane xx

Judith said...

This is just totally stunning Debs - love love love those trees - i've had a bit of a die spending spree this week - i couldn't possibly sneak another one....or could I lol x
have a great weekend - stay dry!

Sue said...

Oh Wow! this is so beautiful Debs… what a gorgeous design! love those wonderful 3d trees and the snowflake is absolutely stunning with the added pearls!! I love it! :-))
Glad you are staying in safe and warm… the weather has been awful last couple of days…. not good for driving!!
Hope you have a lovely weekend hun!
Enjoy your crafting!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow....your card is stunning. This is one of my favourite shapes. The gold looks so classy and I'm just loving that big snowflake.
Thanks for joining us at LCI Snowflake Challenge this fortnight.
Diane xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card hun love the gold snowflake looks fab

Have a good weekend
Em x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card hun love the gold snowflake looks fab

Have a good weekend
Em x

Craftnut said...

Hi Debs, lovely card this week Tracy x

DesignerDiva said...

WOW Debs this is really Special!! a truly gorgeous creation
big Hugs Laurie xx

Dora said...

OMG Debs, this is stunning. Love all the gold touches and shape of your card. Wishing you a nice weekend. Hugs xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is stunning, what a great creation, Love the colours you went for, Love Hazel x (BIG HUGSXXX)

Pop's Cards said...

This is absolutely Gorgeous sweetie hugs Pops x

Claire said...

Absolutely stunning card Debs, jealous that you have got to play with that new die - I haven't :O(. Love the colours, the glitter, the glam - gorgeous! Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW! This is stunning Debs. I love the design, with all that wonderful gold and those tress look amazing

I wish I was able to go to the Craftworks cards Event, I would have loved to have met up. Unfortunately it's much too far for me.

Hugs Sue

Arnhilds Kreative hender said...

Beautiful card. xx Arnhild

Donna said...

Stunning card Debs, gold is always so elegant and I love the beautiful medallion and pearls :) Donna ♥ x

PS: Thanks oro the lovely comment you left over at mine ♥ ♥ ♥

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Wow this is really an elegant card. I really love your wonderful die cuts and the way you have used them.

Thanks for joining us as Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Sarah said...

Absolutely stunning card Debs x

Stamping in Pink said...

Stunning card, love the colours too. Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Moments this fortnight for the Anything Goes challenge and we hope to see you again for the next challenge Karen Creative Moments Design Team

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the shape and your fab gold trees and snowflake.
Pauline
x

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh my...I took a breath whe I say this lovely lovely card! Cool tree die too! Thanks for sharing with us on the Great Impressions Blog! ♥ Sue Kment

Лілюська-Lilia said...

Wow!! This is beautiful! I love the snowflake and those trees! Very pretty! Thank you for joining DDCC Challenge! Lilia DT

Jo Channon said...

Gorgeous card Debs,
that tree is gorgeous you have made me order it!!! Love the colour scheme too Jo x

Tip Top said...

Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers