Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 30 November 2012

Anything Christmassy - But Not a Card at Totally Papercrafts

Good morning. Yesterday I said I would be back today with some news and another DT card so here I am.
I am so thrilled to announce that I was very lucky to have been picked to join the gorgeous girls over at 


and today I'm here to share my first DT project for them.

This week we would like to see 

ANYTHING CHRISTMASSY EXCEPT A CARD

Our sponsor this week is:
offering 1 lucky winner:
2 stamps of their choice.

Here's what I did:
You might remember I made this for my scrummilicious Lola Arizona so of course I had to make one for my squidglilcious Oliver as well :o)



Here's what I used:
Door Hanger: Every Craft's A Pound
Image: LOTV 'Christmas Eve - Boy'
Colouring Medium: Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye 'Colourful Christmas'
 Spellbinders: Large Labels and Rectangle Nesties, Create a Flake 3 and 4, Eyelet Circles
Bling: Ribbon Girls Diamonte Spacers and Aurora Gems
Alphas: Bo Bunny Mini Aplha Stickers
Memory Box: Numbers Die and Corner Bow Die
Lace from stash
Diamond Stickles

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration
from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - Snowflakes
Lil's Little Fairies - Pastel Colours
Sassy Studio Designs - Christmas Anything But a Card
Divas by Design - Glitter and Sparkle
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Paper Shelter - Christmas
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Fashionista Challenge - Blue Christmas
Totally Gorjuss - Don't be Square

Thanks for popping in today.
Hope you like what you see - would be great to know you have been so I can come and see you too :o)

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

15 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Many congratulations on your new DT post .. .. you will do them proud .. .. I just know it!!

Gorgeous door hangers .. .. I am sure Santa will be able to see those no problem (and he will be well impressed too LOL!!).

Love the names you give your gorgeous grandchildren!

Have a good day. Hopefully those floods have sorted themselves out and the school run is much quicker now!!

Love Jules xx

Pami said...

Hi Debs, gorgeous cards this week, you have been busy! Love this project today, great image and super colours! Hope all ok with you. P x

Samantha said...

Totally different and gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at the fashionista challenge.
Gr. Samantha

Claire said...

WOW this is absolutely gorgeous, love the image, fabulous papers and love all the sparkly elements too. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

lalkygirl said...

What a gorgeous sweet door hanger...I love it ,sweet image and fab embellies
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers challenge and good luck
Tracey x

tilly's crafts said...

gorgeous christmas hanger! love the LOTV image - a great project
Kim x

Wishcraft said...

This is beautiful Debs! Adorable image and love all your fabby details :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Susan Flynn said...

Just fabulous Debs, I'm sure your little grandson will love it!! Big congratulations on your new DT post too! Hugs Susan x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Debs. Welcome aboard the design team.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sue - bearhouse said...

Hi Debs
Congrats on your new DT place, I'm really pleased for you.
This door hanger is gorgeous. I love the image and fabulous detailing

hugs Sue

Tracey said...

Wonderful card Debs :)
Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Shelter & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

Mandy said...

Debs your door hanger is absolutely gorgeous, so pretty and sparkly and I love the LOTV image you've used. I used that one too on my door hanger, you've great taste hun lol.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Marie said...

So very lovely! A really stunning card! Love it!
Thanks for playing with us over at the Shelter this week.
lOve n hugs
Marie

Ruza Rebel said...

Such an adorable project!!! Truly LOVE IT!!! Thank you for joining our Sassy Challenge this week.
Ruza, SSD DT

Tip Top said...

So pretty!! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers