Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 9 November 2012

An Autumnal Tag


Good morning. Just a very quick post from me this morning as I am just about to head out the door to meet up with my bestest blogging buddies Claire and Laurie at the NEC - yipppeeee!!!!!

So today I have a tag to share with you.

I took my initial inspiration from the 50 Shades of Autumn challenge at Heck of a Challenge this month
and used my delicious PanPastels Autumnal colours.


I started by embossing the tag using Cuttlebug Script embossing folder and then I blended the PanPastels.


I die cut some scrummy Memory Box Prim Poppies with co-ordinating card stock
and added my favourite Corner Bow with some adhesive pearls.
I recycled the wider ribbon from a toiletry gift set I got last Christmas and added a narrow ribbon and bow to match.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Heck of a Challenge - 50 Shades of Autumn
MMCS - Sentiments
Crafty Sentiments - Poppys
Everybody Art - Embossing
Crafty Boots - Tag or Invitation
Love to Create - Shades of Autumn
Paper Playtime - Autumn Colours
Pixie Dust Studio - Fabulous Fall Colours

Thanks for your visit today.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN 

15 comments:

Faye said...

I was just starting to persuade myself that I don't need any pan pastels! Lovely rich colours on a super project. X

Debbie said...

Stunning Debs, really beautiful.Have a super day at the NEC - you lucky thing.Can't wait to hear what you all got up to.Hugs debbie x

Lisa M said...

Debs, WOW, what a beautiful tag. So many amazing textures and colors and I love that you recycled ribbon too. Your poppies are so wonderful along with the tiny bows. Gorgeous tag and perfect for our challenge. :)

Thank you so much for joining our challenge and sharing your wonderful talent and creativity with us at Heck Of a Challenge.
Lisa xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Ow, lovely tag, great design. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Zenita Smith said...

Beautiful tag!! Love your embossing and chalk work! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge.
Z

Sue said...

Wow! this is really beautiful Debs… I love the embossing and gorgeous Autumnal colours… and the flowers and corner bow are just perfect!! :-))
Hope you're all having a fab time at the NEC!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

catherine said...

This is a beautiful card and thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at MMCS. Hope to see you again
x catherine

Claire said...

Another stunning creation from you Debs, love the colours, so Autumnal and warm. Great to see you today, have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Wendy L said...

This is a gorgeous tag, thanks for joining us at Love to Create. xxx

Elaine said...

Hello Debs this is fantastic a gorgeous tag , I love the memory box ribbon die too. Thank you so much for joining us at The Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge “POPPIES” . Your tag is fabulous well done and good luck Hugs Elaine .

Fluffles said...

Debs this is brilliant, love those colours & all the detail, Jx

Craftyanny said...

Beautifullt done.
Thanks for playing along with Crafty Sentiments
Anne x

Tanya said...

Gorgeous Autumnal tag Debs, I love the colours.

Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge Blog :)

Tanya xx

Gaynor said...

lovely tag, love the sentiment, really pretty, thanks for joining our challenge at My Mum's craft shop, Gaynor x

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Beautiful tag! Thanks for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!!
~DEANNE~