Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 20 November 2012

A Pretty Little Thank You

Good afternoon. Hello and welcome to my lovely new followers - so good to see you here :o)
Those that have been following me for a while may notice that I have changed the template on my blog - and the reason that I have done this is because it was recently brought to my attention that my posts were not coming up on some of my followers' dashboards and when I looked into this I discovered that it was because I have a non-blogger template!!! So for those that were having difficulty adding me to your reading list or sidebar I think it should be ok now - but you might need to re-add me :o)

Anyways onto today's card and I have used one of my most favourite Wryn images from Tiddly Inks - teamed with some scrumptious First Edition papers I bought at the NEC .


Image: Tiddly Inks 'Wryn Grow a Little Love' coloured with PM's and FM's



The gorgeous sentiment is a freebie - available from the Tiddly Inks challenge blog  - thank you :o)
Flutterbys - Martha Stewart punch


I have used my new Spellbinders Marvelous Squares die - love how it pierces the edge as well.
Flowers punched using Martha Stewart Hydrangea Punch and a co-ordinating adhesive pearl added to the centres.


Challenges I would like to enter:

Simon Says Stamp - Thanks
Tiddly Inks - Gratitude
 Incy Wincy Designs - Square Cards
Lexi's Creations - Thanks
Lollipop Crafts - Thankful/Gratitude
Love to Create - Give Thanks
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Broken Box Stock - Thank You
Wags N Whiskers - Be Thankful
Deconstructed Sketch - Sketch #78
Crafting For all Seasons - Thank You Card
Flutterby Wednesday - Thank You

Thanks for popping by today.
It's always lovely to see you.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

27 comments:

Loopylou. said...

awww its gorgeous debs, love it!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Jodi said...

This is just beautiful. I love the softness of the colors and the sweet touches of pearls. Just gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Tiddly Inks - I hope to see more of your work soon.
Hugs,
Jodi

Whisper said...

Oh what a sweetie, am loving all the flowers and butterflies, Luv Sam x

Zenita Smith said...

Beautiful card and I love your use of the butterflies. Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge.
Z

jules said...

Hi Debs, love it! gorgeous card!

Rose Petal said...

Hello Debs. This is so pretty and very delicate. Gorgeous colours and I just adore the flowers and butterflies, it really adds stunning texture to this fabulous creation.
Thanks for sharing at Lexi's Creations.
Sandra x

Vicky said...

So very pretty Debs...and I love the wee butterflies and flowers too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Pami said...

Wow Debs, this is just gorgeous! Lovely soft colours and I LOVE the cute little flowers and butterflies! Hope all ok with you. Pami x

Mandy said...

Oh wow Debs your card is so beautiful, really pretty, gorgeous colours and punches, and the image is adorable :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Debs this is an outstanding and beautifully designed card all the wonderful elements, the image and gorgeous colours a super card.
hugs
lorraine x

Wishcraft said...

This is beautiful Debs! Love the image, gorgeous colours and details. I tried to put you on my blog list ages ago (on my blog) and it wouldn't let me - it put you at the bottom and never updates you :o( I'll re-add you later and see if it works! Hugs, Lisa x

Sue said...

Ooh this is SO pretty Debs… what a sweet image and I absolutely Love all those wonderful punched flowers and butterflies… they look really fab. Love the pleated ribbon and the embossing too! :-)
Hope you're having a good week
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

Such a beautiful card Debs. I love the sweet image. The pastel colours and embellishments are all so pretty, I especially like the way you have added the flowers around the image

Hugs Sue

DesignerDiva said...

Hello lovely, Wryn looks stunning in her pastel colours, I love the little punched flowers.
I have amended you in my sidebar, I'd got you in before but it never showed your updates - you were always at the bottom, now you can claim your rightful place at the top LOL
Hugs Laurie xx

mixamatoasties said...

Love this Debs. Gorgeous image and beautiful colours.

Susan x

Elaine said...

Oh Debs this is so pretty well done sweetie.
What a fantastic card .
Thank you for joining us this time for our Thank You Challenge at Crafting for all Seasons .
Good Luck Hugs Elaine

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your card.
luv
Debby

Karen said...

OH wow!!!

I adore this so completely - truly truly stunning!

Thank you so much for joining us at Tiddly Ink for our Gratitude Challenge!

Hugs n HaPPy Crafting!
Karen - DT.

http://kraftykarens.blogspot.com/

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such a beautifully coloured image and pretty papers.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

Kraftylittlebox said...

Beautiful colours and I love the image and tiny flowers, thanks for joining us at love to create,
Klair x

Lisa M said...

Debs, this is gorgeous! The colors of that paper just draw you in. The arrangement of your papers and shapes and ribbon are beautiful. Terrific image you used too.

Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Happy Crafting...
Lisa xx

NancyD said...

This is such a lovely card! Your little flowers really make it special. Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenges. NancyD

Joann Burton said...

Beautiful Card. I love all of it. So soft and sweet. Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create. Hope to see you again next week as well. joann sassy raggedy

Crafty and Green said...

Just Beautiful!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge, "Give Thanks!" We can't wait to see you back really soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Ruza Rebel said...

Truly love this sweet card! Such an adorable image, and your design is perfect for her! Thank you for joining us this week over at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
Ruza, LTC DT

Bianca said...

This is so very beautifull! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

tampatha said...

gorgeous card!

Thanks for joining our challenge at Lollipop Crafts!
tammy DT