Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 22 November 2012

A Colour Combo at Charisma

Good morning. 
Hope you are all safe and dry where you are.
We have had some torrential rain recently and yesterday some of the roads between home and school were closed - this resulted in it taking me 1hr 20 mins to get to Jack's school - just 3 miles away and then 40 mins to get back again!!!
Hope the roads are all open this morning or there won't be much point him going - by the time he gets there it will nearly be time to come home again!!!

So today I have 2 DT cards to share with you and my first one is for


and this week we have a 

COLOUR COMBO/PICTURE INSPIRATION 

for you:

Here's what I did:

 


This used:
Image: Mo Manning North Pole Employee 5533
Colouring Medium: Autumn 2012 and Winter 2012 Limited Edition PM's
Design Papers: Craftwork Cards
Diamond Stickles
Spellbinders: Bracket Edgeabilities, Spellbinders Heirloom Ornament 2010 Die
Memory Box: Frostyville Die
Adhesive Bling from stash

Challenges I would like to enter:
Craft Room Challenge - Punches/Die Cuts
Cards for Men - Merry Christmas
Crafty Bloggers Network - Christmas Anything Goes
Hooked on Craft - Christmas - No Red or Green
The Paper Girls - Christmas/Winter
Totally Stampalicious - Christmas with Non-Traditional Colours
Joanna Sheen - Cold and Frosty
The Crafty Pad - Christmas

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my DT buddies and for full details of the prizes on offer from our sponsors this week.

Thanks for visting me today. I really appreciate your support.
I'll be back very soon with my second DT card today.

TTFN

10 comments:

Chrissy said...

I love your little Elf Debs..I love the shine and sparkle...gorgeous colouring and love the design.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Whisper said...

What an unusual colour combo, but love what you have done, especially loving the bauble die and putting the image in it, Luv Sam x

I hope the roads improve for you, i think they would have shut H's school if it was like that round here.

craft-roomjulia said...

A very cute and fun Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck. Julia xx

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Hi Debs!
Beautiful card, lovely details and sparkle!
Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Diecuts and punches Challenge,
good luck;-))m

Sue said...

Wow! this is So beautiful Debs… what a cute Elf and I LOVE his sparkly fur trims! gorgeous colours and love the Frostyville Border and the gorgeous paper! :-)
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Allison said...

what a cute card Debs and love the sparkle
AllisonX

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is wonderful Debs, I love that sweet image, your beautiful colours and all the sparkle.

Hugs Sue

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Fab card love the image

Thanks for joining us at cards for men.

Pop across to my blog for a chance to win some free candy.

Caz

NGCARDS said...

Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing along at Joanna Sheen! xxx

Claire said...

Brilliant card Debs, love the image and fabulous colours - the dies look amazing with it too. Hugs, Claire x