Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 29 November 2012

3 Things Beginning with the Same Letter at MAWTT

 Good morning. I'm still on my marathon DT week :o) and today's share is for


Our lovely Kim has picked the theme:

USE 3 THINGS 
BEGINNING WITH THE SAME LETTER

We our sponsored by 
DMW
and the DT had some images to play with.
Here's what I did:
My 3 things begin with B - Birdie, Blue and Blooms (a bit of a cheat me thinks lol!!!)





Card Ingredients:
Image: Digi My World 'A Little Birdie'
Colouring Medium: Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Clouds: PanPastels
Sentiment: Kaisercraft
Blooms: Wild Orchid Crafts
Design Papers: My Mind's Eye 'On the Bright Side'
Tools: Martha Stewart 'Scrolled Lace PATP'
Spellbinders 'Nestie Circles'
Marianne Createables 'Branch Forest'

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my beautiful DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Today I have both Oliver and Lola here to play - think we are going to go to the soft play area at the garden centre and then I'll be cooking dinner for all the family - just how I like it :o)

Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate our company.
I'll be back tomorrow with some news and another DT share :o)
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

9 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card Debs, such a sweet image and I love your PATP punch and beautiful floral embellishments.
Pauline
x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card love the layout & the papers!
Hugs Shell xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Debs hope you have had fun with the wee ones today. Love your card its so pretty. hope things are a bit better this week for you, Love Hazelxo

Lisa Jane said...

really pretty card - love the punched edge
Lisa x

Wishcraft said...

Super cute card hun, love those pretty papers! Hope you've had a lovely day with your grandchildren :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Claire said...

This is a fab card hun, love the blue and great design - not a cheat at all. At least you used the sponsor image, unlike me!! Hope you've had a fab day with the Grand Children. Hugs, Claire x

Fleur said...

Wow, this is so sweet. The details are adorable. Hope you are well
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Gram's Treasures said...

What a sweet card! An unusual colour choice, but it really works.
Joyce xx

Loopylou. said...

aww thats so sweet debs, I love that delicate punching too.
huge hugs Lou xxx