Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 15 October 2012

Halloween at Cutie Pie

Good morning. Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Today I'm here to share my DT project for 


and this fortnight we have the theme 

HALLOWEEN

Here's what I did: 
 I loooovvvveee this fabulous image from Saturated Canary and really tried hard with my colouring this time and to be honest I'm quite pleased with the result :o)
 I even had a go at putting some folds in the middle dress :o)
 I also used some more of the fab Spider's Web - laid over some black cardstock.
Design Papers - Summer Driggs freebie - available here.

Our sponsor this time is

and they are offering 1 lucky winner $10 to spend in their online store.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Challenge up Your Life - Autumn/Halloween
Di's Digi Designs - Too Cute to Spook
Just Some Lines - Too Cute to Spook
My Sheri Crafts - Halloween
Dilly Beans - Spooky Girls
Our Craft Lounge - Fall or Halloween Treats
Saturated Canary - Colour Challenge
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers - Halloween

Thanks for popping by today.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

17 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Halloween bag Debs and so cute too.
luv
Debby

Susan Flynn said...

Just gorgeous Debs. Love the way you have done their hair. Great elements to the bag such a fun design! x

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Debs. I love this image and you coloured it beautifully. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Diva's by Design.
Hugs Sharon. x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous Halloween bag Debs, such a gorgeous image and your colouring is beautiful.
Have a great week.
Pauline
x

Martina said...

I love those three cuties <3 fabulous work!!

thanks so much for joining us over at Challenge Up Your Life <3

xo Martina

Sue said...

This is a gorgeous design Debs! what a wonderful image and your colouring is perfection! :-) Love the spider webbing and scrummy papers and sentiment!
Hope you are well hun!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Wishcraft said...

This is fabulous Debs! LOVE the image and your colouring looks gorgeous :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Debs, this is gorgeous hun, love the image and your colouring is amazing.

Donna x

Sarah said...

Hi Debs, not surprised you're happy with your colouring, it's great! Love the hair and a fabulous gift bag.

Sarah

Dora said...

This is so sweet, I love the image and gorgeous detail on yuor fun bag. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week. Good luck xx

Claire said...

WOW Debs, what a fabulous bag! Absolutely love the images, gorgeous and fabulous colours too. Have a lovely evening hun. Hugs, Claire x

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh my gosh this is just stunning! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans and at Just Some Lines. :)

Rebekah said...

Love this bag! Thanks for playing with us at SC hugs Rebekah xx

Loopylou. said...

Morning Debs!!
this is just awesome hun, I absolutely love it!! Their hair looks fab!!
Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Sarah said...

Fantastically cute! Love that image and you did a great job with your coloring! I'm still practicing with my new alcohol markers. Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

Jane said...

I love this little trio!
Thanks for joining us at SC Challenges x

Bev said...

Fab bag hun. Thanks so much for joining us at SC challenge this week x