Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Black Magic Birthday

Good morning. 
Today I have another LOTV card to share with you for this week's Lil's Little Fairies challenge
 'Black Magic' and they are still having their DT call - thank you to everyone that left good luck messages on my DT entry last week - still got my fingers crossed :o)

 I have made my own patchwork Design Paper - using Die-namics Hexagon Die - I love it!!
I have used a mix of DP's from K&Co 'Poppyseed' and DCVW Nana's Nursery 'For a Boy'
Backed onto black cardstock and then mat and layered onto co-ordinating lilac card.
 Scrummy LOTV image 'Abracadabra' - available here
Coloured with PM's and FM's
 This also used:
Epoxy alphabet stickers - layered onto Memory Box 'Party Lanterns' from My Crafty Heart 
Mini Alphabet stickers - Cosmo Cricket
'Birthday' sentiment - Creative Expressions

Challenges I would like to enter:
Lil's Little Fairies - Black Magic & DT Call
Pile it On - Patterned Paper
A Gem of a Challenge - A Boy Thing
Challenge up Your Life - Patchwork
Do You Stack Up? - Birthdays
Sarah Hurley Challenges - Something Magical
I Love Promarkers - Use Bunting - Thanks for picking me in the Top3 last week :o)

Thanks for popping by today - I appreciate your visit.
Have a wonderful day.
I'm off to the dentist later this morning - wish me luck :o)
TTFN

16 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oh debs its totally gorgeous hun, sending you super good luck for the DT call hun
huge hugs Lou xxxx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is fab... cute little image and i love the purple papers and colour combo
Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Debs.
luv
Debby

Pauline said...

Adorable card, I love that sweet little magician!
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

Sue said...

Aww this is so sweet Debs !! Love this image and your colouring is beautiful !! the papers and embellishments are gorgeous … I love the lantern bunting !!
Good luck with the DT call hun… really hope you are chosen… ;-))
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

WencheP said...

I love it! The image is just adorable! So cute. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

WeirdCat said...

So cute, fab card, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

jenny said...

Fabulous card! I love your bunting :)
Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers x

Jenny xx

Iulia said...

Lovely! Love the papers and the colors too!
Hugs, Iulia

Whisper said...

Wow, i love the design, papers and banner, Luv Sam x

Claire said...

Fabulous card hun, love the image and great patchwork paper too! Hugs, Claire x

fatmonica said...

It's a lovely card,such a cute image!Thanks for sharing it with us at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog.

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! this is gorgeous Debs, thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

Donna x

beru said...

Congratulation ;) Please look at Challenge up youre life http://challengeupyourlife.blogspot.com!!! Hugs Ute

jaine the basement gal. said...

This card is adorable. Thanks for entering the challenge with Sarah Hurley.

nicoleqmullen said...

Adorable, love that image!! Thank you so much for joining us at the Sarah Hurley challenge Blog!!