Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 17 July 2012

On Yer Bike!!!

Good morning and hello to my Caroline my latest new follower - it's lovely to see you here :o)
Well that's the first night on my own this week crossed off :o(
As always I didn't sleep too well without John here but I guess looking at it positively it means I get all my jobs around the house done and dusted (literally) nice and early and then I have lots of play time in my little crafty haven :o)

Today's share is the card I made for my BiL from John and I and it fits perfectly with this week's challenge over at Cupcake Crafts - Le Tour de France


The fab fun image is from Just Inklined - On Yer Bike coloured with PM's  


I had to laugh when I first showed John the image and he said "will you be able to colour that?"
Cheeky monkey - what he meant was he thought it was a bit too detailed lol"!!! I think he was quite pleased with the final result though!! All I can say is hurrah for the PM fine nibs :o)


Once again I have used some more of my favourite Red White and Blue DP's - Nitwits 'Tour of London'
This also used:
Image panel inked with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink
Magnolia Doo Hickey Star Border die 
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Stampin Up - Scalloped Oval punch

Challenges I would like to enter:

Cupcake Crafts - Le Tour de France
Kenny K's - Get Sporty
OSAAT - Anything Goes
Speedy and Friends - Masculine Birthday
Sweet Stampin - Colours of National Flag
Crafty Catz - Olympics
Polka Doodles - Olympics- Red White and Blue
Raise the Bar - Red White and Blue
Wags n Whiskers - Red White and Blue
SJ Papercrafts - Red White and Blue

Thansk for popping by today.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

33 comments:

Mary J said...

How brilliant is that Debs?! Gorgeous colouring and the star border just perfect!

Susan Flynn said...

Fab card Debs this would be just perfect for my son as he loves cycling so I may look it up! Love the red white and blue with it and the star border is fab xx

Lisa Jane said...

Oh its brilliant .. and your colouring is fab!
Lisa x

Judith said...

Fab card Debs - my SIL would love this - ver tour de france hope you're keeping well hugs Judith x

Cheryl said...

oh debs this is just brilliant love that image and the layout is just perfect hugs Cherylxxxx

jan spencer said...

Love your Card Debs, quite apt as the Tour De France is on at the moment, my husband is a huge fan of cycling

Janette said...

Hi Debs,
Love your fab card, brilliant image and your colouring is wow...
Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week and good luck.xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Debs
A fabulous and fantastic card love the image and great colour's thankyou forjoining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is lovely! Perfect for our Challenge at One Stitch at a time, thank you for sharing and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Terrific card - and you did a fab job with colouring all those fiddly bits :-)
Caroline xxx

debby4000 said...

Perfect mans card Debs and perfect colours.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

Oh this is fab Debs! Love the image - he is whizzing by...I think he is definitely going to win the race!!! LOL the colour combo is fab. Love the scrummy papers and star border!!
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

BettyBoop67 said...

Wicked card
Sue xx

Wedgie said...

Fab card Debs! Love the image and your colouring is fab.

Thank you for joining the colourful fun at Sweet Stampin this week! Wedgie xxx

craftygranny said...

What a beautiful card and i love the colours red always looks fab. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Good luck Trisha x DT

Whisper said...

that is one very cool image and layout.

I must confess i don't sleep very well when my OH is away - 5 year old son, usually gets into the bed with me, he says it's to keep me company, bless him, Luv Sam x

Winnie and Patty said...

What a wonderful card! Very appropriate for this time of year with the tour de France going on! Thanks for playiing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

Fliss said...

A really lovely card Debbie and a great image too.
Thanks for sharing this with us at Polka Doodles Olympic Colour Challenge & Blog Hop and don't forget that you need to do the hop to be eligible for a prize.
Fliss x

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

Hi debs, this is definately 'Sporty', love it. Thanks for joining the Kenny K Krafty Krew this week, good luck and I hope that we will be seeing you again some time for a future challenge.
Take Care
Andy
xx

Bea und Doreen said...

stunning card Debs. the image is amazing. WOW
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Katina said...

Fantastic card Debs! Brilliant image - perfect for the challenge.
xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, love your creation its beautiful, hugs Pops x x x

Lena said...

great man card! Your coloring is awesome! Thank you for playing with speedy fox and friends this week!

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Debs great image and superb design a brilliant card for a male.
Hugs
Lorraine x

MagsB said...

What a terrific image! Your colouring is just lovely, and I love those Nitwits papers, too!!

love Mags B x

The Scrapping Factory said...

This is fantastic!!! I love it...thanks so much for playing along with us at Polka Doodles...Fabi xx

DesignerDiva said...

This is fabulous Debs, love everything about it!
Hugs Laurie xx

Shelly said...

Wow your card is just perfect for my challenge at Cupcake this week... I LOVE the image!!! I might have to get this image for hubby's Bday... thanks for sharing! Shelly x

dragonllew said...

Great card love your colouring and the fab star border thanks for joining us this month at S J Crafts.
Jenny x

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Love your card Debs! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Kenny K’s Krafty Krew *Get Sporty* challenge!

Tammy, KKKK DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

Sandra said...

Great card.
lokks like he really wants the yellow jersey.

Sandra xx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Brilliant card and image, beautifully coloured too. Thanks for joining in with our anything goes challenge over at OSAAT and good luck. Hugs Julie

tiggertastic said...

cracking image and work

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

Designing for:

Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K