Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 17 May 2012

Keeping it Real at MAWTT

Good morning. Hope the sun is shining wherever you are today as it is here in Gloucestershire.
I always feel happier when the sun is shining - don't you?
Anyways the real reason I'm here is to share my DT card I have made for this week's fab challenge at


and the theme picked by our lovely host Judith is

KEEP IT REAL
(no fantasy figures or non-living things)

My card is for a very special person (they have received it now) to say thank you for the very generous Birthday gift they sent me recently - this was one of the stamps I bought with it

I coloured this little sweetheart in with Flexmarkers and added just a touch of Diamond Stickles to the flowers.
The scrummilicious flower was another gift for my birthday from the lovely Sue - thank you hun they are gorgeous :o)
The sentiment is from a Kaisercraft set  - a bargain buy on Ebay for £2.99
This also used:
K&Co Wedding Papers
Memory Box Madera Corner
Adhesive pearls from stash
Kraft card
Our sponsor this week is

offering 1 lucky winner
WOC gift_certificate
How fabulous is that - wish I could enter myself lol!!!

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies - I'm sure you won't be disappointed :o)

Challenges I would like to enter:

I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Truly Scrumptious - Anything Goes
Whimsy Inspiration - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts- Anything Goes
Stamp and Create - For the Ladies
Great Impressions - Anything Goes
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia - Shabby Chic or Vintage
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Flowers
That Craft Place - Monochromatic
Polkadoodles - Monochromatic  Shades

Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.
Hope you have a wonderful day.
I'm off to have a good nosey round blogland now as I missed visiting you yesterday evening.

TTFN

25 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow this is so pretty Debs ... gorgeous image and fabulous flower.. i am sure the recipient loved it
Lisa x

Berit said...

Gorgeus card! Love all the layers and pearls. Great colouring.
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Berit x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the image, and such pretty colouring, love the flowers an details..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous creation missus, love the colour & the sentiment is perfect!
Hugs Shell xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Totally gorgeous card Debs - love all the lush embellishments, the colour and the wonderful sentiment. FAB-U-LUS!
Sylvia x

Liz, said...

Hi Debs, love the blues, and the sparkly flower is gorgeous,

Liz x

Sue said...

Aww this is gorgeous Debs! what a sweet Tilda image and your colouring is really beautiful - love the delicate gold sparkle on the flowers. The papers and flower are really pretty and Wow! I love the corner die with the pearls - so pretty!! it's a stunning card hun!
Hope you have a lovely evening
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Debs this is stunning, what a great card, Love the blues you have gone for they are super, Love Hxxx

Claire said...

Beautiful card, love the colour and pretty elements. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Judith said...

This is a real pretty pretty card debs - just gorgeous - love the layers and the flower and the lovely shade of blue... hugs Judithxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi debs this is absolutely beautiful, the colour, design and Tilda look truly wonderful
Hugs
Lorraine x

Pami said...

I loved this when I first saw it Debs! Beautiful colours and layout. Love the image too. Wonderful! Pami x

Donna Mosley said...

Wow! Debs, this is stunning. A very cute Tilda and I love those very pretty papers. Ooh! a scrummilicios flower too. Love it!

Donna x

WeirdCat said...

Gorgeous card, love this shade of blue, love the flower, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Annie said...

such a sweet card with little miss tilda! enjoy your weekend. hugs, annie x

DesignerDiva said...

to answer your first comment - YES SHE DID!
This card is even more beautiful in real life, the picture doesn't do it justice! Thank you lovely Debs for an amazing card and for being my friend!
Hugs Laurie xx

Jenny said...

Beautiful choice of sentiment Debs!
Love the coordinating blues too! Thanks for playing with us at Great Impressions Stamps!

Katina said...

Wow! Absolutely beautiful Debs!
xx

Sarah said...

Beautiful card Debs, love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps for our Anything Goes challenge, good luck x

Mau xx said...

This is gorgeous Debs, My favourite colour and love the detail on it.
sorry been slow getting round, my arm does not like typing at present.
Hugs Mau xx

Chris said...

Thanks for playing along with my Amusing Challenge this week. Very pretty and I love the shimmer on the flower - beautiful card!

Fliss said...

Gorgeous card and thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at Polka Doodles.
Fliss x

Ashley Lydia said...

Beautiful card, I am lovinggg that color blue with the kraft accents. Thanks for joining in on the fun over at POLKA DOODLES.
Hugs
Ashley

sara said...

beautiful card love that sentiment thanks so much for joining us at lovely hAnglar or sweet magnolia this week
hugs sara x x