Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Cutie Pie Easel Birthday Card

Good afternoon. Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.
Also hope you have got soon sunshine today like we do in Gloucestershire - oh what a difference the sun can make to your day :o)
I have had real good play in my little crafty haven the past few days making some cards for my MiL - I have made 16 in total and am pleased to say that I have got them all parceled up and in the post today - I really hope they are liked :o)

Today's share though is a special card for my scrummilicious Grand-daughter Lola Arizona - I think this will be the one from me and John :o)


 I made an easel card as I wanted to take my chances on the DT call at the Cutie Pie challenge blog


This is the first time I have inked up this little cutie - I think I got it at the NEC last November so it was about time she saw some loving :o) and I have coloured her with Flexmarkers and lashings of Glamour Dust to her gorgeous wings and the cake frosting.


This is also my entry for this week's Lil's LittelFairies challenge where they would like to see your Favourite Tools - mine have got to be my Grand Calibur and Spellbinder Dies and Martha Stewart punches and most of all my guillotine :o)


Challenges I would like to enter

 Cutie Pie - Easel & Sketch (and DT call)
Joanna Sheen - Happy Birthday
Great Impressions - Anything Goes
OSAAT - Use Your Favourite Things
Sentimental Sundays - Birthday Theme &  Embellies beginning with B (bling and brads)
Totally Gorjuss - Pink & Green
Paper Sundaes - Things with Wings
Catch the Bug - Things with Wings
Lil's Little Fairies - Favourite Tools

We are going to Jamie and Rowena's for tea this evening - our first invite for tea since they moved into their new house way back in October - we do feel honoured lol!!!
In fact I think this is the first time Jamie will have ever cooked us a meal :o)

Thanks for your visit today - it really means a lot.
Enjoy your afternoon/evening.
I'll be back tomorrow with my DT project for Moving Along with the Times - see you then :o)
TTFN

22 comments:

Wendy Fraser said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous! Such a sweet image and my very fave colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie and good luck with the DT call. xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous, absolutely love the image and layout.xxx

craftybirdlisa said...

Stunning this is a gorgeous card. Love the colour combination and the beautiful image. Thanks for joining us at the cutie pies. Good luck with the dt. Hugs. Lisa x

Lisa Jane said...

This is so pretty . LOve the punched edges and the gorgeous colours . Good luck with the DT call- hope you have a lovely tea
Lisa x

Debbie said...

Stunning easel card Debs.Good luck with the DT call - you'll walk it with this beautiful creation. Hope you've had a nice meal too.Hugs Debbie x

Claire said...

This is a stunning card Debs, love the image, so sweet, gorgeous colours and papers and great punchwork. Good luck with the DT call too. Hope the tea was a successful one. Hugs, Claire x

Fleur said...

Wow Debs This is stunning, gorgeous colours and a beautiful image
HUGZ Fleur xXx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi debs this is so very beautiful, that image, the colours and design are pure perfection.
hugs
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

What a sweet card Debs, love the edging, and fabulous colour combo...love the image and colouring too..so pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful card Debs, fab image too.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

This is beautiful Debs - what a cute image and you've coloured her beautifully to match the gorgeous papers! Love the fancy frame and border!!! - it's a really scrummy card - little Lola Arizona will love it !!
Hope you had a lovely meal with Jamie and Rowena last night!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Sue said...

Forgot to say - Good luck with the DT Call Debs!! :-) will have my fingers and toes crossed for you!!
Love Sue xx

Lyndsey Marie said...

Fabulous card, love the sweet image and pretty papers. Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Gorjuss.
Lyndsey xx

Becky said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining in the cutie pie challenge and good luck with the DT call.
Becky x

Tammy Miller said...

How adorable, I love it! I am so glad you joined our Things with Wings challenge at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog! I hope you will join us again!

Stephanie said...

This is so cute, thanks for playing along with us at Catch The Bug.

Becky G said...

What an absolutely fabulous card! Thanks for joining us in our Things With Wings challenge at Catch The Bug! Hope to see you again soon! Good luck!

:=) Becky G

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Such a pretty E Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge .

Wendy -x-asel card.

Lori said...

Debs, this is gorgeous. What a fantastic image and I love how you sparkled her up and made an easel card. I love that punched background too!! Thanks so much for entering the Catch the Bug Challenge this week. Good luck and I hope you'll join us again.
Lori

Archana said...

Beautiful card, lovely colors, cool layers, stunning punched borders. Cute cute image. Nice easel card. Glad for your take in sentimental sundays challenge this week.
Hugs,
Archana
www.craftcave.blogspot.com
www.blog.craftycity.com

nicoleqmullen said...

Adorable card, love the image, its super sweet! Thanks so much for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

craftybirdlisa said...

Hi Debs. Lisa here at Cutie Pies. Can you please contact me craftybirdlisa@gmail.com. Thanks Lisax