Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 31 May 2012

Cool Brittannia at MAWTT

Good morning. Before I tell you about our fab new challenge over at
I would like to wish Da Boss lady Hazel a great big
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Have a wonderful day hun:o)
So this week my very lovely blogging and DT buddy Laurie has gone all patriotic and would like to see your gorgeous projects using
RED WHITE and BLUE
Yippeee that meant I could use my favourite Nitwits Tour of London FBQ papers again lol!!!!
Our sponsor this week is the fab
DMW
and the DT were lucky enough to get some images to play with.
Here's what I used and she is part of a set available here
Image coloured with PM's and FM's
This also used:
Spellbinders - Elegant Posts, Labels 25, Scalloped and Plain Circle
Flowers, Button and Heart Gems from stash
Sentiment - Pink Petticoat 'Jubilee' download - available here

Challenges I would like to enter:
Celebrate the Occasion - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenges - Red White & Blue
Die Cuttin' Divas - Anything Goes
Promarker Challenge - Photo Inspiration (Olympic Rings)
Cupcake Crafts - Royalty
Love to Create - Add a Sentiment
OSAAT - Red White & Blue
Pan Pastel - Diamond Jubilee
Crafty Pad - Colours of your Flag (optional sketch)
Craft Your Days Away - Red White & Blue

Please check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies over on the
 main challenge blog - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Thanks for your visit today - it would be great to know you called by so that I can visit you too :o)
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

29 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, fab layout & I love the sentiment!
Hugs Shell xx

Mau xx said...

Hi Debs, Hope its better weather where you are, Its pouring down here :(
Love the card, the image is fab and love your background detail.
Hugs Mau xx

Judith said...

Great card Debs - love the lay out - have a "cool britannia" weekend hugs judith x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is delightful.. love her dress and the cute little heart embellies
Lisa x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Debs,love the image and fab colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments.xxx

Sue said...

Wow! this is fab Debs! you've coloured this little lady beautifully! The papers and embellies are gorgeous - I love the blue die cuts and the flowers and buttons! and the sentiment is just wonderful !! I love it all !!!
Hope you have a lovely day!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Fluffles said...

Fantastic card Debs - love the stamp & your papers, brilliant, Jx

Bunny said...

This is lovely, thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and Good luck..

Caz x CS DT

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is brilliant, what a great card, I love those nitwits papers too, they are super, Love Hxxx

DesignerDiva said...

Once again we use the same papers! Lol Debs I'm sure we are the same person!!
I love your beautiful card and the eating cake sentiment sounds perfcet for me!
Have a lovely weekend with my Granddaughter!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Dawn said...

Debs, this is fab! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad this time!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Debs
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Zenita Smith said...

Love your card!! The image is just perfect!! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!!
Z

Shelby said...

She's colored up just perfectly and love your layout. Beautiful card

Shelby

Cheryl said...

oh hun what a brilliant image love the colours,and your detail as always is,first class,bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week,hugs Cherylxxx

Claire said...

Fab card Debs, we all seemed to ike this image! Love the way you have coloured her dress too! Hope you have a lovely day, all my plans have gone to put as I seem to have come down with a viral bug and I feel crap!! :O( Typical first day to my hols eh! Hugs, Claire xx

JoanieMc said...

Your creation is awesome. Love the design, she sure has a really fabby dress too!

Thanks for entering your creation in the Crafty Pad Challenge and hope to see more.

Hugs
Joanie

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, I love the cute image and the layout is fab. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Crafty_Fairie said...

Super project thanks for joining in at PanPastel uk this week.

Kerry DT Leader

Crafty_Fairie said...

Super project thanks for joining in at PanPastel uk this week.

Kerry DT Leader

Dilsaver Designs said...

What a sweet image and I love the fun sentiment with the fabulous color combo! Thank you for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Anything Goes" challenge :)

sparklingblackrose said...

This is fantastic! Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx-
p.s I have new candy if you would like to enter http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/winner-of-my-candy-and-new-candy.html

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Debs your card this week is just perfect! Love the embellishments too, they just match and are so right for the card! Cheers my dear and have a lovely weekend :)

Debs said...

totally gorgeous Debs :0)..thanks for joining my challenge at Passion For Promarkers and good luck..Debs x

Jo Davies said...

Super card Debs love it!

Thanks for sharing with us this week over at Crafty Sentiments Challenge blog....

Big hugs Jo xxx

Esther said...

Adorable!
Thanks for joining CTO this week!

Amanda said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

Amanda

TC said...

Love this Debs. It's fab. I love the sentiment. x

marion82 said...

ok I you talked Greek I had the perfect word to describe your card and your image!!! I love it!! its sooo....ohh cant find words!!! in greek wold be tsahpina!! lol

Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
hugs
xMx

you can visit http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
for my free digis!!